Al Quds Bank (QUDS) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Al Quds Bank (QUDS) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Al Quds Bank"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Al Quds Bank" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Al Quds Bank
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Al Quds Bank (Quds Bank) is a bank which offers retail banking and corporate banking products and services. The company’s retail products and services include checking accounts, saving accounts, short and long-term deposits, electronic services, checks collection and payment of bills, online banking, phone banking, short messages services, and loans. Quds Bank’s loan products include overdraft, house loans, purchases loans, car loans, PC and education loans, and professional’s loans. Quds Bank’s corporate services include letters of guarantee, documentary credits, collection bills, and external and internal transfers. The company offers money transfer services, treasury services, safe boxes, ATM and credit cards. It operates in Ramallah, AL-Bireh, Bethlehem, Gaza, Hebron, Jericho, Jerusalem, and Nablus, Palestine. Quds Bank is headquartered in Ramallah, Palestine.
- 1 Al Quds Bank - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Al Quds Bank - Company Overview
- 1.2 Al Quds Bank - Major Products and Services
- 2 Al Quds Bank - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Al Quds Bank - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Al Quds Bank - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.2.1 Al Quds Bank - Market Capitalization
- 2.2.2 Al Quds Bank - Efficiency
- 3 Al Quds Bank - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Al Quds Bank - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Al Quds Bank - Key Events
- 5 Al Quds Bank - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Al Quds Bank - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Al Quds Bank - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Al Quds Bank - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Al Quds Bank - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Al Quds Bank - Key Events
- Table 6: Al Quds Bank - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Al Quds Bank - Market Capitalization
- Figure 2: Al Quds Bank - Efficiency