Aichi Corporation (6345) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Aichi Corporation (6345) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Aichi Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Aichi Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Aichi Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Aichi Corporation (Aichi) is engaged in the sale of mechanized vehicles, and dealing of components. The company offers power, electricity, telephone and communications, and construction services for mechanized vehicles. It is also involved in the manufacture and sale of cargo handling, shipbuilding, railway and mechanized vehicles, for the construction work for a railway. Aichi’s products include aerial work platforms, anaho kenbashira cars, electrical work for a vehicle, communication construction vehicles, construction vehicles, shipbuilding construction vehicles, railway electrical work for a vehicle, and special work vehicle. The company primarily operates in Japan, where it is headquartered in Ageo.
- 1 Aichi Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Aichi Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 Aichi Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 Aichi Corporation - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Aichi Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Aichi Corporation - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Aichi Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Aichi Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Aichi Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Aichi Corporation - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Aichi Corporation - Valuation
- 2.3 Aichi Corporation - Key Competitors
- 3 Aichi Corporation - Key Employees
- 4 Aichi Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4.1 Aichi Corporation - Head Office
- 4.2 Aichi Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Aichi Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Aichi Corporation - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Aichi Corporation - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Aichi Corporation - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Aichi Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 6: Aichi Corporation - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Aichi Corporation - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Aichi Corporation - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Aichi Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Aichi Corporation - Solvency
- Figure 5: Aichi Corporation - Valuation