Afrimat Limited (AFT) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Afrimat Limited (AFT) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Afrimat Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Afrimat Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Afrimat Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Afrimat Limited (Afrimat) is a industrial minerals and construction materials supply company. It specializes in manufacturing, distributing and retailing of building and construction materials. The company’s product portfolio includes crushed aggregates, natural sands, laterites, agricultural lime, metallurgical dolomites, clinker aggregate limestone and silica. The company also offers concrete products and readymix concrete such as blocks, cement bricks, cement pavers, precast products and moulded concrete products. In addition, it provides contracting services such as mobile crushing and screening and drilling and blasting. The company has its operations in Gauteng, Eastern Cape, KwaZulu-Natal, Western Cape, Mpumalanga, Free State, Limpopo, Northern Cape and Namibia. Afrimat is headquartered in Bellville, South Africa.
- 1 Afrimat Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Afrimat Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Afrimat Limited - Business Description
- 1.3 Afrimat Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Afrimat Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Afrimat Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Afrimat Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Afrimat Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Afrimat Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Afrimat Limited - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Afrimat Limited - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Afrimat Limited - Valuation
- 2.3 Afrimat Limited - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Afrimat Limited - Efficiency
- 2.3.2 Afrimat Limited - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.3 Afrimat Limited - Liquidity
- 3 Afrimat Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Afrimat Limited - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Afrimat Limited - Recent Developments
- 5 Afrimat Limited - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Afrimat Limited - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Afrimat Limited - Strengths
- 5.3 Afrimat Limited - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Afrimat Limited - Opportunities
- 5.5 Afrimat Limited - Threats
- 6 Afrimat Limited - Company Statement
- 7 Afrimat Limited - History
- 8 Afrimat Limited - Key Employees
- 9 Afrimat Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Afrimat Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Afrimat Limited - Head Office
- 10.2 Afrimat Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Afrimat Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Afrimat Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Afrimat Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Afrimat Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Afrimat Limited - History
- Table 6: Afrimat Limited - Key Employees
- Table 7: Afrimat Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Afrimat Limited - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: Afrimat Limited - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Afrimat Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Afrimat Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Afrimat Limited - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Afrimat Limited - Solvency
- Figure 5: Afrimat Limited - Valuation
- Figure 6: Afrimat Limited - Efficiency
- Figure 7: Afrimat Limited - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 8: Afrimat Limited - Liquidity