Affine SA (IML) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Affine SA (IML) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Affine SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Affine SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Affine SA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Affine SA (Affine) is a real estate investment trust. The company offers property development, property management, and leasing services. It also provides lease financing, logistic engineering, commercial building management, and re-positioning and redevelopment of real estate. Affine develops offices, shops, warehouses, retail properties, and hotels and restaurants. The company has operations in France and Belgium. It operates through its subsidiaries such as AffiParis SA, Capucine Investissements, Concerto Developpement SAS, and Concerto European Developer, among others. Affine is headquartered in Paris, France.
- 1 Affine SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Affine SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Affine SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Affine SA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Affine SA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Affine SA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Affine SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Affine SA - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Affine SA - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Affine SA - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Affine SA - Solvency
- 2.2.6 Affine SA - Valuation
- 2.3 Affine SA - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Affine SA - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Affine SA - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Affine SA - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Affine SA - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 Affine SA - Liquidity
- 3 Affine SA - Recent Developments
- 4 Affine SA - Key Events
- 5 Affine SA - Key Employees
- 6 Affine SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Affine SA - Head Office
- 6.2 Affine SA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Affine SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Affine SA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Affine SA - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Affine SA - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Affine SA - Key Events
- Table 6: Affine SA - Key Employees
- Table 7: Affine SA - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Affine SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Affine SA - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Affine SA - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Affine SA - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Affine SA - Solvency
- Figure 6: Affine SA - Valuation
- Figure 7: Affine SA - Market Capitalization
- Figure 8: Affine SA - Efficiency
- Figure 9: Affine SA - Valuation
- Figure 10: Affine SA - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 11: Affine SA - Liquidity