Affin Bank Berhad : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Affin Bank Berhad : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Affin Bank Berhad"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Affin Bank Berhad" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Affin Bank Berhad"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Affin Bank Berhad (Affin Bank), a subsidiary of Affin Holdings Berhad, offers personal and commercial banking solutions. Its offerings include deposit products such as current accounts, fixed deposits, time deposits, savings accounts and foreign currency accounts; loan products such as home loans, term loans and vehicle loan; and credit and debit cards. It also offers general insurance and life insurance products; remittance services such as telegraphic transfer, cashiers order and demand drafts; SME financing; and contract financing services. The bank provides unit trust funds, and business products including trade financing, contract financing, small and medium-sized enterprises financing and cash management services. It also offers property management, Islamic banking business, and nominee and trustee services. It operates through a network of branches across Malaysia. Affin Bank is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 1 Affin Bank Berhad - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Affin Bank Berhad - Company Overview
- 1.2 Affin Bank Berhad - Business Description
- 1.3 Affin Bank Berhad - Major Products and Services
- 2 Affin Bank Berhad - Recent Developments
- 3 Affin Bank Berhad - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Affin Bank Berhad - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Affin Bank Berhad - Strengths
- 3.3 Affin Bank Berhad - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Affin Bank Berhad - Opportunities
- 3.5 Affin Bank Berhad - Threats
- 4 Affin Bank Berhad - Company Statement
- 5 Affin Bank Berhad - History
- 6 Affin Bank Berhad - Key Employees
- 7 Affin Bank Berhad - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 Affin Bank Berhad - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Affin Bank Berhad - Head Office
- 8.2 Affin Bank Berhad - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Affin Bank Berhad - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Affin Bank Berhad - History
- Table 3: Affin Bank Berhad - Key Employees
- Table 4: Affin Bank Berhad - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Affin Bank Berhad - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: Affin Bank Berhad - Locations
- List of Figures