Admiralty Resources NL (ADY) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Admiralty Resources NL (ADY) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Admiralty Resources NL"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Admiralty Resources NL" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Admiralty Resources NL"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Admiralty Resources NL (Admiralty Resources) is a mineral exploration company. It is engaged in the exploration and development of mineral deposits with a focus on iron, lead, cobalt and zinc. The company's Australian mining projects include Bulman, a lead and zinc project in Northern Territory; and Pyke Hill, cobalt and nickel project in Western Australia. Admiralty Resources holds interest in iron ore districts in Chile such as Harper South, El Cojin and Pampa Tololo. The company's Harper South district lies 15km south west of the city of Vallenar in Atacama region of Chile, covers an area of approximately 2,498 hectares. Its Harper South includes three projects such as Mariposa, La Chulula and Soberana. The company operates in Australia, Hong Kong and Chile. Admiralty Resources is headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
- 1 Admiralty Resources NL - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Admiralty Resources NL - Company Overview
- 1.2 Admiralty Resources NL - Major Products and Services
- 2 Admiralty Resources NL - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Admiralty Resources NL - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Admiralty Resources NL - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Admiralty Resources NL - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Admiralty Resources NL - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Admiralty Resources NL - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Admiralty Resources NL - Solvency
- 2.3 Admiralty Resources NL - Key Competitors
- 3 Admiralty Resources NL - Recent Developments
- 4 Admiralty Resources NL - Key Employees
- 5 Admiralty Resources NL - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Admiralty Resources NL - Head Office
- 5.2 Admiralty Resources NL - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Admiralty Resources NL - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Admiralty Resources NL - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Admiralty Resources NL - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Admiralty Resources NL - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Admiralty Resources NL - Key Employees
- Table 6: Admiralty Resources NL - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Admiralty Resources NL - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Admiralty Resources NL - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Admiralty Resources NL - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Admiralty Resources NL - Solvency