Admiral Group PLC (ADM) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Admiral Group PLC (ADM) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Admiral Group PLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Admiral Group PLC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Admiral Group PLC"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Admiral Group plc (AGP) is an insurance holding company. The company, through its subsidiaries, offers private motor insurance and related products throughout the UK. Its portfolio of products includes car insurance, multicar insurance, home insurance, van insurance, and motor insurance. AGP markets its products and services under various brand names across various regions, which include Admiral, Bell, Diamond, elephant, Confused, Gladiator, Admiral, Balumba and Qualitas, ConTe, Elaphant, and LeLynx. It operates in the UK, Canada, Italy, Spain, France, India, and the US. AGP is headquartered at Cardiff, the UK.
The company reported insurance premium revenue of GBP1,353.6 million in FY2016, representing an annual increase of 19.8% over FY2015. In FY2015, the company reported net insurance premium revenue of GBP548.8 million, representing an increase of 17.5% over FY2015.