Timetric's "Adamjee Insurance Company Limited (AICL) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Adamjee Insurance Company Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Adamjee Insurance Company Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Adamjee Insurance Company Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Adamjee Insurance Company Limited (AICL) is an insurance company in Pakistan. The company provides a range of non-life insurance solutions to private and business customers. Its portfolio of products include motor insurance, home insurance, personal accident insurance, travel insurance, engineering insurance, contractor's plant and equipment insurance, fire insurance, comprehensive machinery insurance, health insurance, marine insurance, and livestock insurance. It also provides specialized cover, event insurance, professional indemnity insurance, public liability insurance, employers liability insurance, bankers blanket bonds, and aviation hull and liability insurance. The company markets and distributes its products to customers through a network of its branches, brokers, agencies, and bancassurance channels in Pakistan and the UAE. AICL is headquartered in Lahore, Pakistan.
The company reported gross premium of PKR16,270 million in FY2016, representing an annual increase of 19.3% over FY2015. It reported net premium of PKR9,615 million in FY2016, with an annual increase of 24.1% over FY2015.