ActivEX Limited (AIV) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "ActivEX Limited (AIV) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ActivEX Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "ActivEX Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "ActivEX Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
ActivEX is a mineral exploration company engaged in the acquisition, identification, exploration and delineation of resource projects. The company focuses on the evaluation of the Lake Chandler potash project that covers two salt lake deposits in Western Australia. Its exploration projects include Florence, Mt Agate JV, Selwyn east, Bulonga and Camel Hill located in Cloncurry district. Its South East Queensland project includes Barambah and Esk Trough. The company's Far North Queensland projects include Pentland, Ravenswood and Gilberton. ActivEX operates in Australia, where it is headquartered in Brisbane.
- 1 ActivEX Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 ActivEX Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 ActivEX Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 ActivEX Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 ActivEX Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 ActivEX Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 ActivEX Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 ActivEX Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 ActivEX Limited - Solvency
- 2.3 ActivEX Limited - Key Competitors
- 3 ActivEX Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 ActivEX Limited - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 ActivEX Limited - Recent Developments
- 5 ActivEX Limited - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: ActivEX Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: ActivEX Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: ActivEX Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: ActivEX Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: ActivEX Limited - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: ActivEX Limited - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: ActivEX Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: ActivEX Limited - Solvency