AccorHotels/MKMCH – Sofitel Dubai Wafi – Dubai - Project Profile
"AccorHotels/MKMCH – Sofitel Dubai Wafi – Dubai - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "AccorHotels/MKMCH – Sofitel Dubai Wafi – Dubai - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
AccorHotels SA (AccorHotels) and MKM Commercial Holdings (MKMCH) are planning to build a hotel in Dubai, the UAE.
The project involves the construction of a hotel comprising 598 rooms. It includes the construction of 501 guestrooms including 86 suites, 97 studio, a restaurant, a gastro pub, a destination restaurant, a bar and lounge, a French lobby cafe, a pool bar, a gymnasium, outdoor pools, a cabanas, a kids club, 10 meeting rooms and a 1,115m2 ballroom, parking and other related facilities.
As of June 2017, the project is in early stage of development.
Construction is expected to be completed by the first quarter of 2019.
The Sofitel Dubai Wafi project involves the construction of a hotel comprising 598 rooms in Dubai, the UAE.
The US$370 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of 501 guestrooms including 86 suites
2. Construction of 97 studio
3. Construction of a restaurant
4. Construction of a gastro pub
5. Construction of a destination restaurant
6. Construction of a bar and lounge
7. Construction of a French lobby cafe
8. Construction of a pool bar
9. Construction of a gymnasium
10. Construction of outdoor pools
11. Construction of a cabanas
12. Construction of a kids club
13. Construction of 10 meeting rooms
14. Construction of a 1,115m2 ballroom
15. Construction of parking facilities
16. Construction of related facilitiesReasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook