First Acceptance Corporation (First Acceptance Corporation) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "First Acceptance Corporation (First Acceptance Corporation) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "First Acceptance Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "First Acceptance Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "First Acceptance Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
First Acceptance Corporation (First Acceptance) is focused on retailing, servicing and underwriting personal automobile insurance. The company offers non-standard automobile insurance. Its offerings include auto insurance, renters insurance, motorcycle insurance, medical payment cover, hospital benefit insurance plans, Ohio bond policy, and roadside assistance services. First Acceptance caters to individual customers and family members. The company underwrites insurance solutions through a network of its employee and agents. It has a presence across various states of the US including Alabama, California, Georgia, Arizona, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Mississippi, Ohio, New Mexico, Pennsylvania, Missouri, Nevada, South Carolina, Tennessee, California, and Texas. First Acceptance is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, the US.
First Acceptance reported gross premium earned of US$303.8 million during fiscal year ended December 2016(FY2016), an increase of 13.6% over FY2015. Its net premium earned was US$303.3 million in FY2016, an increase of 13.6% over FY2015.