Abu Dhabi National Insurance Company PSC (ADNIC) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Abu Dhabi National Insurance Company PSC (ADNIC) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Abu Dhabi National Insurance Company PSC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Abu Dhabi National Insurance Company PSC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Abu Dhabi National Insurance Company PSC"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Abu Dhabi National Insurance Company PSC (ADNIC) is a multi-line insurance company that offers a range of general, health and life insurance products. It offers motor insurance, home insurance, personal watercraft insurance, medical insurance, individual term insurance, individual decreasing term insurance, travel insurance, marine hull insurance, group life insurance, group personal accident insurance, individual personal accident insurance, marine cargo insurance, aviation insurance, property insurance and financial lines insurance. It also offers group medical insurance, liabilities insurance, engineering and construction insurance, and energy onshore and offshore insurance. Through these products, it serves individuals, small, mid-sized and large companies, and multi-national corporations in the UAE. It also offers risk underwriting solutions in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region. The company operates through a network of branches, and sales and service centers in the UAE. ADNIC is headquartered in Abu Dhabi, the UAE.
The company reported gross written premium of AED2,290.7 million in FY2015, a decrease of 12.9% over FY2014. Its net premium earned was AED1,285 million in FY2015, a decrease of 13.3% over FY2014.