Timetric's "Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) offers personal, business, private, and corporate banking, and securities. Its personal banking includes savings and current accounts, cards, financing, insurance, wealth management, priority banking, and supportive services. Business banking contains business accounts, savings and investment, trade finance, and merchant services. Private Banking comprises wealth management, market updates, securities, and financing solutions. Corporate Banking includes business financial solution, insurance, priority and personal banking, and global transaction services. Securities contain active trading, pricing and services, and supportive activities. It offers products and services through a network of branch offices, ATMs, and online portals to individuals, high net worth individuals, corporate, community, and government clients. The bank operates in Egypt, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, the UAE, and the UK. ADIB is headquartered in Abu Dhabi, the UAE.