Abitibi Royalties Inc (RZZ) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Abitibi Royalties Inc (RZZ) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Abitibi Royalties Inc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Abitibi Royalties Inc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Abitibi Royalties Inc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Abitibi Royalties Inc (Abitibi Royalties), a subsidiary of Golden Valley Mines Ltd, is a mining and mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores, exploits and develops mineral resources properties such as gold, copper and zinc. Its projects include Canadian Malartic Royalties, Near Mine Royalties and McFaulds Lake Projects. Abitibi Royalties' Near Mine Royalties project comprises Whitehorse Island Royalty, Menderes Gold project, Baden prospect, Smokehead prospect, Bachelor East prospect, Rainy River prospect and VMS prospect. The company has operations throughout Canada. Abitibi Royalties is headquartered in Val-d’Or, Quebec, Canada.
- 1 Abitibi Royalties Inc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Abitibi Royalties Inc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Abitibi Royalties Inc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Abitibi Royalties Inc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Abitibi Royalties Inc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Abitibi Royalties Inc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Abitibi Royalties Inc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Abitibi Royalties Inc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Abitibi Royalties Inc - Solvency
- 2.2.4 Abitibi Royalties Inc - Valuation
- 2.3 Abitibi Royalties Inc - Key Competitors
- 3 Abitibi Royalties Inc - Recent Developments
- 4 Abitibi Royalties Inc - Key Events
- 5 Abitibi Royalties Inc - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Abitibi Royalties Inc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Abitibi Royalties Inc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Abitibi Royalties Inc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Abitibi Royalties Inc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Abitibi Royalties Inc - Key Events
- Table 6: Abitibi Royalties Inc - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Abitibi Royalties Inc - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Abitibi Royalties Inc - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Abitibi Royalties Inc - Solvency
- Figure 4: Abitibi Royalties Inc - Valuation