ASR Nederland N.V. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "ASR Nederland N.V. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ASR Nederland N.V."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "ASR Nederland N.V." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "ASR Nederland N.V."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
ASR Nederland N.V. (ASR) is a provider of insurance solutions to private and business customers. The company offers a range of products in the areas of life and non-life insurance segments. Its product ranges include insurances for occupational disability, income protection, group and individual pensions, health, travel and leisure, and funeral. ASR also provides mortgage and banking services; invests in real estate property management and development; and offers savings, investment, and bank savings products. The company offers its services under the brands of De Amersfoortse, Ditzo, Europeesche Verzekeringen and Ardanta. It has offices in Amsterdam and Enschede. ASR is headquartered in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
The company reported Gross written premiums of EUR4,328 million in FY2016, representing an annual increase of 5.8% over the previous year.
- 1 ASR Nederland N.V. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 ASR Nederland N.V. - Company Overview
- 1.2 ASR Nederland N.V. - Business Description
- 1.3 ASR Nederland N.V. - Major Products and Services
- 2 ASR Nederland N.V. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 ASR Nederland N.V. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 ASR Nederland N.V. - Recent Developments
- 4 ASR Nederland N.V. - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 ASR Nederland N.V. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 ASR Nederland N.V. - Strengths
- 4.3 ASR Nederland N.V. - Weaknesses
- 4.4 ASR Nederland N.V. - Opportunities
- 4.5 ASR Nederland N.V. - Threats
- 5 ASR Nederland N.V. - Company Statement
- 6 ASR Nederland N.V. - History
- 7 ASR Nederland N.V. - Key Employees
- 8 ASR Nederland N.V. - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 ASR Nederland N.V. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 ASR Nederland N.V. - Head Office
- 9.2 ASR Nederland N.V. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: ASR Nederland N.V. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: ASR Nederland N.V. - History
- Table 3: ASR Nederland N.V. - Key Employees
- Table 4: ASR Nederland N.V. - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: ASR Nederland N.V. - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: ASR Nederland N.V. - Locations
- List of Figures