ASC Pty Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "ASC Pty Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ASC Pty Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "ASC Pty Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "ASC Pty Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
ASC Pty Ltd (ASC) is a defense shipbuilding company in Australia. The company designs, builds and maintains naval surface ships and submarines for Royal Australian Navy. It has delivered a fleet of Collins Class submarines including the HMAS Collins, HMAS Farncomb, HMAS Waller, HMAS Dechaineux, HMAS Sheean and HMAS Rankin to Royal Australian Navy. The company offers design, upgrade and maintenance services for submarines through life. ASC builds Australia’s next generation warships such as the Hobart Class air warfare destroyers. The company carries out its manufacturing and maintenance operations at its facilities located in South Australia and Western Australia. ASC is headquartered in Osborne, South Australia, Australia.
- 1 ASC Pty Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 ASC Pty Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 ASC Pty Ltd - Business Description
- 1.3 ASC Pty Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 ASC Pty Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 ASC Pty Ltd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 ASC Pty Ltd - Recent Developments
- 4 ASC Pty Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 ASC Pty Ltd - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 ASC Pty Ltd - Strengths
- 4.3 ASC Pty Ltd - Weaknesses
- 4.4 ASC Pty Ltd - Opportunities
- 4.5 ASC Pty Ltd - Threats
- 5 ASC Pty Ltd - Company Statement
- 6 ASC Pty Ltd - History
- 7 ASC Pty Ltd - Key Employees
- 8 ASC Pty Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 ASC Pty Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 ASC Pty Ltd - Head Office
- 9.2 ASC Pty Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: ASC Pty Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: ASC Pty Ltd - History
- Table 3: ASC Pty Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 4: ASC Pty Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: ASC Pty Ltd - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: ASC Pty Ltd - Locations
- List of Figures