The ARAG Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "The ARAG Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The ARAG Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "The ARAG Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "The ARAG Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
The ARAG Group (ARAG), a subsidiary of ARAG Holding SE, is a family-owned holding insurance company. The group offers a range of health and life insurance products. Its portfolio of products includes legal insurance, property insurance, accident insurance, liability insurance, risk life insurance, endowment life insurance, health insurance and mutual fund-linked pension insurance. It also provides private full-coverage health insurance, long-term care insurance, supplementary health insurance, supplementary care insurance and foreign-travel health insurance. The group offers these products through its subsidiaries and branches across Europe. ARAG has presence in Austria, Belgium, Slovenia, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Canada, Denmark, Greece, Portugal, Norway, Spain, Sweden, the UK and the US. ARAG is headquartered in Dusseldorf, Germany.
In FY2016, the group reported gross premiums written of EUR1, 729.7 million, compared to EUR1, 656.1 million representing an increase of 4.4% over total premiums of FY2015.