AMEWAS, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "AMEWAS, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "AMEWAS, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "AMEWAS, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "AMEWAS, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
AMEWAS, Inc (AMEWAS) is a provider of technical assistance and support services to the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) and the US Department of Defense (DoD). The company provides technical expertise in life-cycle engineering, signals intelligence, C4ISR systems, weapon system employment, radar warning receivers, synthetic warfare environments, software engineering and hardware integration. It also provides life-cycle engineering support, analysis services, scenario generation and synthetic warfare environment support. AMEWAS solutions include models development and simulation support, training and engineering facility and electronic warfare systems. The company provides administrative, program management, technical and engineering support to Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division, and Office of Naval Research departments. AMEWAS is headquartered in California, Maryland, the US.
- 1 AMEWAS, Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 AMEWAS, Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 AMEWAS, Inc. - Business Description
- 1.3 AMEWAS, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 AMEWAS, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 AMEWAS, Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 AMEWAS, Inc. - Strengths
- 2.3 AMEWAS, Inc. - Weaknesses
- 2.4 AMEWAS, Inc. - Opportunities
- 2.5 AMEWAS, Inc. - Threats
- 3 AMEWAS, Inc. - History
- 4 AMEWAS, Inc. - Key Employees
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: AMEWAS, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: AMEWAS, Inc. - History
- Table 3: AMEWAS, Inc. - Key Employees
- List of Figures