AIIMS – Trauma Center Expansion – Delhi - Project Profile
"AIIMS – Trauma Center Expansion – Delhi - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "AIIMS – Trauma Center Expansion – Delhi - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is undertaking the expansion of its Trauma Center in Delhi, India.
The project involves the construction of additional medical facilities with a capacity of 1,841 beds on 6ha of land.
It includes the construction of a 445-bed Trauma Center, 465-bed Center for Digestive Diseases, a 244-bed Center for Endocrinology, a 334-bed Center for ENT, a 202-bed Spine Center, an 88-bed Bone Marrow Transplant Center, a 63-bed Kidney Transplant Center, parking and related infrastructure, and the installation of equipment.
In February 2016, the Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare gave a nod for the expansion of AIIMS Trauma Center and 6ha of the land has been allotted by Delhi Development Authority.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a 1,841-bed trauma Center on 6ha of land in Delhi, India.
The US$393 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a 445-bed Trauma Center
2. Construction of a 465-bed Digestive Diseases Center
3. Construction of 244-bed Endocrinology Center
4. Construction of a 334-bed ENT Center
5. Construction of a 202-bed Spine Center
6. Construction of an 88-bed Bone Marrow Transplant Center
7. Construction of a 63-bed Kidney Transplant Center
8. Construction of parking facilities
9. Installation of equipment
10. Installation of fire-fighting equipment
11. Installation of elevators
12. Construction of water treatment system
13. Construction of related infrastructure
Reasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook