AHG – Al Habtoor City Cairo – Egypt - Project Profile
"AHG – Al Habtoor City Cairo – Egypt - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "AHG – Al Habtoor City Cairo – Egypt - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Al Habtoor Group (AHG) is planning to build a mixed-use community in Cairo, Egypt.
The project involves the construction of a mixed-use community on 80ha of land. It includes the construction of three hotels, three high-rise residential towers, six mid-rise residential apartment blocks, 204 villas, an international school, two polo fields, a golf course, a shopping complex with 290,000m2 of rental retail space, parking and related facilities.
AHG unveiled the project plans in February 2015.
In January 2016, AHG submitted a project development proposal.
The project involves the construction of a mixed-use community on 80ha of land in Cairo, Egypt.
The US$8,500 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of three hotels
2. Construction of three high-rise residential towers
3. Construction of six mid-rise residential apartment blocks
4. Construction of 204 villas
5. Construction of an international school
6. Construction of two polo fields
7. Construction of a golf course
8. Construction of a shopping complex with 290,000m2 of rental retail space
9. Construction of parking facilities
10. Construction of related facilities
Reasons To Buy