AHG – Al Habtoor City Cairo – Egypt - Project Profile
"AHG – Al Habtoor City Cairo – Egypt - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "AHG – Al Habtoor City Cairo – Egypt - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Al Habtoor Group (AHG) is planning to build a mixed-use community in Cairo, Egypt.
The project involves the construction of a mixed-use community on 80ha of land. It includes the construction of three hotels, three high-rise residential towers, six mid-rise residential apartment blocks, 204 villas, an international school, two polo fields, a golf course, a shopping complex with 290,000m2 of rental retail space, parking and related facilities.
AHG unveiled the project plans in February 2015.
In January 2016, AHG submitted a project development proposal.
The project involves the construction of a mixed-use community on 80ha of land in Cairo, Egypt.
The US$8,500 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of three hotels
2. Construction of three high-rise residential towers
3. Construction of six mid-rise residential apartment blocks
4. Construction of 204 villas
5. Construction of an international school
6. Construction of two polo fields
7. Construction of a golf course
8. Construction of a shopping complex with 290,000m2 of rental retail space
9. Construction of parking facilities
10. Construction of related facilities
Reasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook