AG Insurance SA/NV : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "AG Insurance SA/NV : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "AG Insurance SA/NV"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "AG Insurance SA/NV" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "AG Insurance SA/NV"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
AG Insurance SA/NV (AG Insurance) is a multi-line insurance company. It offers a range of life and non-life insurance products to individuals, small and mid-sized enterprises and large corporations. Its product portfolio comprises life insurance, fire insurance, motor insurance, liability insurance, household insurance, health insurance and property insurance. It also offers a range of saving and investment products, and group pension and healthcare solutions. Furthermore, the company involves in real estate business through its subsidiary, AG Real Estate. The company distributes its products through a network of independent brokers and agents, and through post offices and offices of BNP Paribas Fortis. It is jointly owned by Ageas Insurance International N.V. and BNP Paribas Fortis SA/NV. AG Insurance is headquartered in Brussels, Belgium.
The company reported gross premium income of EUR5,659.2 million for FY2016, representing an annual increase of 9.1% over FY2015. Its net earned premium was EUR5,607.9 million in FY2016, an increase of 9.2% over FY2015.
- 1 AG Insurance SA/NV - Business Analysis
- 1.1 AG Insurance SA/NV - Company Overview
- 1.2 AG Insurance SA/NV - Business Description
- 1.3 AG Insurance SA/NV - Major Products and Services
- 2 AG Insurance SA/NV - Recent Developments
- 3 AG Insurance SA/NV - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 AG Insurance SA/NV - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 AG Insurance SA/NV - Strengths
- 3.3 AG Insurance SA/NV - Weaknesses
- 3.4 AG Insurance SA/NV - Opportunities
- 3.5 AG Insurance SA/NV - Threats
- 4 AG Insurance SA/NV - History
- 5 AG Insurance SA/NV - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: AG Insurance SA/NV - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: AG Insurance SA/NV - History
- Table 3: AG Insurance SA/NV - Key Employees
- List of Figures