ACMAT Corporation (ACMTA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "ACMAT Corporation (ACMTA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ACMAT Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "ACMAT Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "ACMAT Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
ACMAT Corporation (ACMAT) is an insurance holding company in the US. It offers a range of surety bonds for construction contractors for construction projects for cities, towns, states and the federal government. The company through its subsidiary, ACSTAR Insurance Company (ACSTAR Insurance), offers a range of bonds, which include release of lien bonds, warranty bonds, closure bonds, maintenance bonds, tax bonds, reclamation bonds, appeal bonds, and lease bonds. The company also offers other miscellaneous surety such as workers’ compensation bonds, supply bonds, subdivision bonds, and license and permit bonds. ACSTAR Insurance offers its products in 50 states of the US. ACMAT is headquartered in Farmington, Connecticut, the US.
The company reported direct premiums written of US$1.3 million for the fiscal year ended on December 31, 2016 (FY2016), representing a decline of 35.2% over FY2015. It had net premiums written of US$1.1 million in FY2016, representing a decline of 35.2% over FY2015.
- 1 ACMAT Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 ACMAT Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 ACMAT Corporation - Business Description
- 1.3 ACMAT Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 ACMAT Corporation - Recent Developments
- 3 ACMAT Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 ACMAT Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 ACMAT Corporation - Strengths
- 3.3 ACMAT Corporation - Weaknesses
- 3.4 ACMAT Corporation - Opportunities
- 3.5 ACMAT Corporation - Threats
- 4 ACMAT Corporation - Company Statement
- 5 ACMAT Corporation - History
- 6 ACMAT Corporation - Key Employees
- 7 ACMAT Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 ACMAT Corporation - Head Office
- 7.2 ACMAT Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: ACMAT Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: ACMAT Corporation - History
- Table 3: ACMAT Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 4: ACMAT Corporation - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures