ACCIONA – Exmoor Wind Farm 144 MW – South Australia - Project Profile
"ACCIONA – Exmoor Wind Farm 144 MW – South Australia - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "ACCIONA – Exmoor Wind Farm 144 MW – South Australia - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Acciona Energy Australia Global Pty Ltd (ACCIONA) is planning to construct a wind farm in South Australia, Australia.
The project involves the construction of a 144MW wind farm.
The project includes the construction of a substation, the installation of 48 turbines, wind electric converters, brakes, charge controller, battery bank, system meter, main DC disconnect, inverters, AC breaker panel, kilowatt-hour meter, backup generator and transformers and the laying of transmission lines.
Planning activities are underway for the proposed project.
The project involves the construction of a 144MW wind farm at a site, which is 15km north of Naracoorte, South Australia, Australia.
The US$392 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a platform to install turbines
2. Construction of a substation
3. Construction of access roads
4. Installation of 48 wind turbines
5 Installation of generators
6. Installation of wind electric converters
7. Installation of brakes
8. Installation of charge controller
9. Installation of battery bank
10. Installation of system meter
11. Installation of main DC disconnect
12. Installation of inverters
13. Installation of AC breaker panel
14. Installation of kilowatt-hour meter
15. Installation of backup generator
16. Installation of transformers
17. Laying of transmission lines
Reasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook