ACC Ltd (ACC Limited) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "ACC Ltd (ACC Limited) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ACC Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "ACC Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "ACC Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
ACC Limited (ACC), through its subsidiaries, is involved in the manufacture and sale of cement and concrete. The company offers a wide range of products including Portland cement, blended cement, bulk cement, and ready mixed concrete. The company supplies its products for building mega housing projects, townships, flyovers, bridges, commercial complexes, factories, roads and railways. ACC also offers engineering and consultancy services. It offers its products through a wholesale, dealership and retail distribution channel. ACC operates its cement manufacturing plants in several Indian states such as Andhra Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Himachal Pradesh, Karnataka, Maharashtra and West Bengal. The company has a limestone mine in the Sikar district of Rajasthan. ACC is headquartered in Mumbai, India.
- 1 ACC Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 ACC Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 ACC Ltd - Business Description
- 1.3 ACC Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 ACC Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 ACC Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 ACC Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 ACC Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 ACC Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 ACC Ltd - Solvency
- 2.2.4 ACC Ltd - Valuation
- 2.3 ACC Ltd - Key Competitors
- 3 ACC Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 ACC Ltd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 ACC Ltd - Recent Developments
- 5 ACC Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 ACC Ltd - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 ACC Ltd - Strengths
- 5.3 ACC Ltd - Weaknesses
- 5.4 ACC Ltd - Opportunities
- 5.5 ACC Ltd - Threats
- 6 ACC Ltd - Company Statement
- 7 ACC Ltd - History
- 8 ACC Ltd - Key Employees
- 9 ACC Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 ACC Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 ACC Ltd - Head Office
- 10.2 ACC Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: ACC Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: ACC Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: ACC Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: ACC Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: ACC Ltd - History
- Table 6: ACC Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 7: ACC Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: ACC Ltd - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: ACC Ltd - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: ACC Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: ACC Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: ACC Ltd - Solvency
- Figure 4: ACC Ltd - Valuation