Timetric's "ABM Resources NL (ABU) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ABM Resources NL"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "ABM Resources NL" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "ABM Resources NL"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
ABM Resources NL (ABM) is a mining company. It carries out the exploration and development of gold and gold-copper in Arunta and Tanami regions of the Northern Territory, Australia. The company is in the business of exploration of gold, zinc, lead and copper in Australia and Mozambique. The company’s operations are carried out at five projects: Twin Bonanza Gold Project, Tanami North, Tanami Regional, North Arunta Project and Lake Mackay Project in the Northern Territory in Western Australia. In addition, the company’s exploration portfolio also includes Old Pirate Gold Deposit and the Buccaneer Porphyry Deposit. ABM is headquartered in Nedlands, Australia.
- 1 ABM Resources NL - Business Analysis
- 1.1 ABM Resources NL - Company Overview
- 1.2 ABM Resources NL - Business Description
- 1.3 ABM Resources NL - Major Products and Services
- 2 ABM Resources NL - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 ABM Resources NL - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 ABM Resources NL - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 ABM Resources NL - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 ABM Resources NL - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 ABM Resources NL - Key Competitors
- 3 ABM Resources NL - Recent Developments
- 4 ABM Resources NL - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 ABM Resources NL - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 ABM Resources NL - Strengths
- 4.3 ABM Resources NL - Weaknesses
- 4.4 ABM Resources NL - Opportunities
- 4.5 ABM Resources NL - Threats
- 5 ABM Resources NL - Company Statement
- 6 ABM Resources NL - History
- 7 ABM Resources NL - Key Employees
- 8 ABM Resources NL - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 ABM Resources NL - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 ABM Resources NL - Head Office
- 9.2 ABM Resources NL - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: ABM Resources NL - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: ABM Resources NL - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: ABM Resources NL - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: ABM Resources NL - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: ABM Resources NL - History
- Table 6: ABM Resources NL - Key Employees
- Table 7: ABM Resources NL - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: ABM Resources NL - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: ABM Resources NL - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: ABM Resources NL - Financial Position