AB Sagax - Company Capsule
Timetric's "AB Sagax - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "AB Sagax"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "AB Sagax" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "AB Sagax
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
AB Sagax (Sagax) is a real estate service provider. The company offers property management and property development services. It develops, manages and leases commercial real estate properties in the warehouse and light industry segment. Sagax also provides tenant services. The company’s property portfolio comprises 479 properties with a rental space of 2,399,000 square meters. It owns properties in Sweden, Finland, France, the Netherlands, Germany, and Denmark. Sagax is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
- 1 AB Sagax - Business Analysis
- 1.1 AB Sagax - Company Overview
- 1.2 AB Sagax - Major Products and Services
- 2 AB Sagax - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 AB Sagax - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 AB Sagax - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 AB Sagax - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 AB Sagax - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 AB Sagax - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 AB Sagax - Solvency
- 2.2.5 AB Sagax - Valuation
- 2.3 AB Sagax - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 AB Sagax - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 AB Sagax - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 AB Sagax - Valuation
- 2.3.4 AB Sagax - Liquidity
- 3 AB Sagax - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 AB Sagax - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 AB Sagax - Key Events
- 5 AB Sagax - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: AB Sagax - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: AB Sagax - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: AB Sagax - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: AB Sagax - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: AB Sagax - Key Events
- Table 6: AB Sagax - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: AB Sagax - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: AB Sagax - Financial Position
- Figure 3: AB Sagax - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: AB Sagax - Solvency
- Figure 5: AB Sagax - Valuation
- Figure 6: AB Sagax - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: AB Sagax - Efficiency
- Figure 8: AB Sagax - Valuation
- Figure 9: AB Sagax - Liquidity