AAS Gjensidige Baltic : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "AAS Gjensidige Baltic : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "AAS Gjensidige Baltic"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "AAS Gjensidige Baltic" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "AAS Gjensidige Baltic""
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
AAS Gjensidige Baltic (Gjensidige Baltic), a subsidiary of Gjensidige Forsikring ASA, is an insurance company. It provides a range of general insurance products to individuals and business customers. The company’s product portfolio includes civil liability insurance, vehicle insurance, estate and property insurance, special machinery insurance, traffic insurance, yacht and small vessel insurance and CASCO insurance. Gjensidige Baltic also offers accident insurance, contractors all risks insurance, health insurance, travel insurance, and truck, ship and railway risk insurance. Its operations are spanned across Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia. Gjensidige Baltic is headquartered in Riga, Latvia.
The company reported gross written premiums of EUR65.5 million during the fiscal year ended December 2015(FY2015), an increase of 7.3% over FY2014.Its earned premiums wasEUR59.2 million in FY2015, a decline of 4.9% over FY2014.
- 1 AAS Gjensidige Baltic - Business Analysis
- 1.1 AAS Gjensidige Baltic - Company Overview
- 1.2 AAS Gjensidige Baltic - Business Description
- 1.3 AAS Gjensidige Baltic - Major Products and Services
- 2 AAS Gjensidige Baltic - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 AAS Gjensidige Baltic - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 AAS Gjensidige Baltic - Strengths
- 2.3 AAS Gjensidige Baltic - Weaknesses
- 2.4 AAS Gjensidige Baltic - Opportunities
- 2.5 AAS Gjensidige Baltic - Threats
- 3 AAS Gjensidige Baltic - Company Statement
- 4 AAS Gjensidige Baltic - History
- 5 AAS Gjensidige Baltic - Key Employees
- 6 AAS Gjensidige Baltic - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 AAS Gjensidige Baltic - Head Office
- 6.2 AAS Gjensidige Baltic - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: AAS Gjensidige Baltic - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: AAS Gjensidige Baltic - History
- Table 3: AAS Gjensidige Baltic - Key Employees
- Table 4: AAS Gjensidige Baltic - Locations
- List of Figures