AA PLC : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "AA PLC : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "AA PLC
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "AA PLC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "AA PLC"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
AA PLC (AA) is a provider of road assistance services. It specializes in providing car breakdown services. Its portfolio of offerings includes insurance broking, driving services, car battery replacement, breakdown insurance and windscreen repair and motorbikes cover services. In addition, it provides insurance services such as car insurance, travel insurance, home insurance, motorcycle insurance, holiday insurance, life insurance and business insurance cover. It also offers financial services such as saving accounts, personal loans, credit cards and travel currency cards. It also operates a driving school, which provides driver certificate of professional competence, driver training services, driving license validation and assessment services. AA also offers media services related to route map assistance and mobile apps. AA is a part of Acromas Group, and is headquartered in Basingstoke, the UK.
- 1 AA PLC - Business Analysis
- 1.1 AA PLC - Company Overview
- 1.2 AA PLC - Business Description
- 1.3 AA PLC - Major Products and Services
- 2 AA PLC - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 AA PLC - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 AA PLC - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 AA PLC - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 AA PLC - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 AA PLC - Solvency
- 2.2.4 AA PLC - Valuation
- 2.3 AA PLC - Key Competitors
- 3 AA PLC - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 AA PLC - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 AA PLC - Strengths
- 3.3 AA PLC - Weaknesses
- 3.4 AA PLC - Opportunities
- 3.5 AA PLC - Threats
- 4 AA PLC - Company Statement
- 5 AA PLC - History
- 6 AA PLC - Key Employees
- 7 AA PLC - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 AA PLC - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 AA PLC - Head Office
- 8.2 AA PLC - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Ratio Definitions
- 9.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: AA PLC - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: AA PLC - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: AA PLC - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: AA PLC - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: AA PLC - History
- Table 6: AA PLC - Key Employees
- Table 7: AA PLC - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: AA PLC - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: AA PLC - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: AA PLC - Financial Position
- Figure 3: AA PLC - Solvency
- Figure 4: AA PLC - Valuation