Worldwide M2m Monetisation, Innovation, & Future 2018-2025
The Research provides critical analysis of the key business models, strategies and developments, whilst providing insights into the future of the M2M technology. In-depth analysis of the consumer and enterprise market is presented across the four key verticals. The research charts key macro trends, technology trend, M2M player strategies, and is a must-have purchase for both leaders and start-ups looking to establish a position in this sector.
This research includes analysis and forecasts for major stakeholders in the M2M value chain. The research also provides analysis and forecasts for the application of M2M across key industry sectors, including Healthcare, Utilities, Security Surveillance, Automotive & Transportation, Retail, and Consumer Electronics.
Questions Answered by the Report
1. What role can telcos play in the M2M ecosystem?
2. How 5G can offer edge to Telcos in M2M business model?
3. How is M2M developing in terms of consumer & enterprise markets?
4. What strategies can telcos employ to maximise revenue from this emerging platform?
5. What emerging technologies and services are driving the market forward?
6. What is the market potential for M2M opportunities for different stakeholders?
7. What is the projected market potential of M2M during the next 5 years?
Companies Mentioned in the Report
AT&T, China Mobile, Jasper Wireless, KORE Telematics, NTT DoCoMo, Orange, Sierra Wireless, Sprint, Nextel, Telit Wireless Solutions, Verizon Wireless.
Mobile Network Operators, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs) and OEM Technology Solution Providers, Research Organisations, Technology Standard Organisations, Forums, Alliances, and Associations, Technology Investors, Governments, Financial Institutions, and Investment Communities, Analysts and Strategic Business Planners.
Countries Covered in the Report
USA, Canada, Brazil, Japan, China, India, Germany, Italy, France, Russia, South Africa.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook