North America Lpwa Iot Market 2018-2025
The Research provides an end-to-end analysis of the trends and ecosystem developments impacting this technology segment. The research charts key macro trends, technology trend, MNO strategies, and is a must-have purchase for both leaders and start-ups looking to establish a position in this sector.
This research includes analysis and forecasts for major LPWA technologies, including LoRa, Sigfox, and NB-IoT. The research also provides analysis and forecasts for the application of LPWA IoT across key industry sectors, including Environment and public safety, Road traffic management, Agriculture, Construction equipment monitoring, Assisted living, Supply chain management, Healthcare, and Environmental monitoring.
Questions Answered by the Report
1. What is the current state of LPWA IoT in the North American market?
2. Which IoT technologies are expected to play a key role in the future?
2. How can operators make the most of their IoT investment?
3. What strategies are leading telcos employing vis-à-vis IoT?
4. How is the North American LPWA IoT market expected to develop towards 2025?
5. What is the market opportunity of IoT in North America?
6. What is the opportunity size of the IoT application market across different verticals?
Companies Mentioned in the Report
LoRa Alliance, Sigfox, AT&T, Verizon Wireless.
Mobile Network Operators, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs) and OEM Technology Solution Providers, Research Organisations, Technology Standard Organisations, Forums, Alliances, and Associations, Technology Investors, Governments, Financial Institutions, and Investment Communities, Analysts and Strategic Business Planners.
- 1 Introduction
- 1.1 Objectives of the Study
- 1.2 Market Definition
- 1.3 Scope of the Study
- 1.4 Research Methodology
- 1.5 Growth Drivers
- 1.6 Government policies and regulatory initiatives
- 1.7 Global Smart Metering Projects
- 1.8 Automobile Industry Organic Demand
- 1.9 Growing Application of Iot in Healthcare
- 1.10 Compliance reporting
- 2 Role of Telecom Operators in IoT
- 3 IoT offerings for business and consumer Segment
- 4 Business cases for telecoms operators
- 4.1 Sell connectivity for IoT
- 4.2 Sell end-to-end IoT Solutions
- 4.3 Sell a platform and infrastructure
- 5 Evolution of IoT
- 5.1 Cellular M2M
- 5.2 5G & IoT
- 5.2.1 LPWA
- 6 LPWA IoT Technologies
- 6.1 LoRa
- 6.1.1 The LoRa Alliance
- 6.1.2 Global LoRa deployments
- 6.2 Sigfox
- 6.2.1 Global Sigfox deployments
- 6.3 NB-IoT
- 6.3.1 Key NB-IoT Deployments & Trials 2017
- 6.4 NB-IoT vs LoRa vs SigFox: Which IoT Standard has the Edge?
- 7 MNO Case Studies
- 7.1 AT&T
- 7.2 Verizon
- 8 North America LPWA IoT Market Forecasts 2018 – 2025
- 8.1 Connected cities IoT Application Market
- 8.2 Road traffic management IoT Application Market
- 8.3 Agriculture IoT Application Market
- 8.4 Construction equipment monitoring IoT Application Market
- 8.5 Healthcare IoT Application Market
- 8.6 Supply chain management IoT Application Market
- 8.7 Environmental monitoring IoT Application Market
- List of Figures:
- Figure 8 1: North America IoT Market Revenue 2018-2025
- Figure 8 2: North America IoT Connections 2018-2025
- Figure 8-1: North America IoT Application Market Forecasts 2018 – 2025
- Figure 8-4: North America Connected cities IoT Application Market Forecasts 2018 – 2025
- Figure 8-5: North America Road traffic management IoT Application Market Forecasts 2018 – 2025
- Figure 8-6: North America Agriculture IoT Application Market Forecasts 2018 – 2025
- Figure 8-7: North America Construction equipment monitoring IoT Application Market Forecasts 2018 – 2025
- Figure 8-9: North America Healthcare IoT Application Market Forecasts 2018 – 2025
- Figure 8-10: North America Supply chain management IoT Application Market Forecasts 2018 – 2025
- Figure 8-11: North America Environmental monitoring IoT Application Market Forecasts 2018 – 2025
- List of Tables:
- Table 6-1: NB-IoT vs LoRa vs SigFox
- Table 8-1: North America IoT Application Market Forecasts by Verticals 2018 – 2025.