4g Tapper: 4g To 5g Network Enhancement & Revenues 2018 To 2025
The Research provides critical analysis of the 4G market, business models, and tapping strategies, whilst providing insights into the future of 4G network technologies.
The Report also provides in-depth analysis of market trends and opportunities across new segments that still remain to be monetised. At the same time, report also provides valuable guidelines for preparing for 5G without actually investing in 5G.
Questions Answered by the Research
What is the strategic importance of 4G for 5G?
What role 4G will play till 2025 and beyond?
Why 5G is being discussed so much without any actual demand in short term?
How much 4G-enabled growth opportunity Researchica speculates for period 2018-2025?
How leading operators are planning for their transition from 4G to 5G?
Companies Mentioned in the Research
Verizon, AT&T, SK Telecom, NTT DoCoMo, Airtel, Telstra
- 1 5G Hype vs. 4G Monetisation: Focus where it matters.
- 1.1 4G has at least 10-15 years of strong applicability
- 1.2. 4G Revenue Maximisation and Evolution towards 5G.
- 2 4G Network Modernisation
- 2.1. Decide timing of Network modernisation
- 2.2. Worldwide 4G Network modernisation trend
- 2.3. CASE STUDY: Verizon Wireless 4G network modernisation Analysis & Comments.
- 2.4. CASE STUDY: AT&Ts Initial 5G Network Is it really 5G or a marketing gimmick?
- 3 Strategic importance of 4G for 5G
- 3.1. What role 4G will play till 2025 and beyond?
- 3.2. Strategic Importance of Wi-Fi in 5G era
- 4 Monetising 4G to its fullest: What else can be achieved from 4G network?
- 4.1. 4G can support 90% of the revenue generating use cases for the next 10 years.
- 4.2. Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) applications using LTE-M and NB-IoT
- 4.2.1. Worldwide Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Market 20172025
- 4.3. Connected car using LTE V2X with MEC
- 4.3.1. Worldwide Connected car Market 20172025
- 4.4. Digital TV using LTE Broadcast
- 4.4.1. Worldwide LTE Broadcast Market 20172025
- 4.5. D2D Communication for ProSe (Proximity Services) using LTE Direct
- 4.5.1. Worldwide ProSe (Proximity Services) Market 2017 2025
- 4.6. Robust Public Safety Communications using Advanced LTE technologies
- 4.6.1. Worldwide Public Safety LTE Market 20172025
- 5 Modern 4G technologies
- 5.1. Carrier Aggregation
- 5.2. Licensed Assisted Access (LAA)
- 5.3. Massive MIMO
- 5.4. Beamforming
- 5.5. Mobile Edge Computing (MEC)
- 6 Major Advantages of Modern 4G Technologies
- 6.1. Deliver fiber-like speeds on 4G mobile broadband Over LTE using unlicensed spectrum
- 6.2. Reduce Latency significantly
- 6.3. Dynamic Uplink-Downlink Configuration based on tra?c condition
- 6.4. Significantly Expand Coverage, Increase Capacity, and Minimise Interference
- 7 4G Network Transformation as a path to 5G
- 7.1. CASE STUDY: SK Telecoms 4G Network
- 8 Deciding 5G Network Timelines
- 8.1. Why 5G is being discussed so much without any actual demand in short term?
- 8.2. What if you say no to 5G for now?
- 8.3. How operators can o?er 5G without actually investing in 5G?
- 9 CASE STUDY: Comparative Study of 4G to 5G strategies of NTT DoCoMo (Japan), Airtel (India), & Telstra (Australia).
- 10 Pre5G Fixed Wireless Access (FWA) 2018 to 2025
- 10.1. Pre5G FWA Transformation: Vendor selection, Investment, Key Services, & Innovation.
- 10.2. 5G Fertilisation FWA Evolution, Use Case Advancements, & Future Applications.
- 10.3. 5G FWA Subscriber & Revenue Forecasts 2018 to 2025
- 10.4. 5G FWA Case Studies, Worldwide Analysis, with Recommendations