Vietnam Air Purifiers Market By Filter Type (Prefilter + HEPA + Activated Carbon; Prefilter + HEPA; HEPA and Others), Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2013 – 2023
Vietnam air purifiers market stood at $ 18.4 million in 2017 and is projected to reach $ 46 million by 2023, on account of rising concerns regarding air pollution and increasing risk of respiratory diseases due degrading air quality. Moreover, rising construction and industrial activities in the country is further adding to degrading air quality. Additionally, rapid urbanization along with rising inclination of people towards premium and lifestyle products is anticipated to fuel growth in Vietnam air purifiers market in the coming years. Southern region is the major contributor to the air pollution due to large number of vehicles, industrial parks and construction activities in the region.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2013-2016
Base Year: 2017
Estimated Year: 2018
Forecast Period: 2019-2023
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast Vietnam air purifiers market size.
- To define, classify and forecast Vietnam air purifiers market on the basis of filter type, regional distribution and company.
- To scrutinize the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size on the basis of region by segmenting Vietnam air purifiers market into four regions, namely, North Vietnam, South Vietnam and Central Vietnam.
- To identify tailwinds and headwinds for Vietnam air purifiers market.
- To strategically profile leading players operating in Vietnam air purifiers market.
Some of the major players operating in Vietnam air purifiers market are Daikin Air Conditioning Vietnam JSC, Carpa Vietnam Commercial Joint Stock Company, Sharp Electronics (Vietnam) Company Limited, A. O. Smith Vietnam Company Limited, Honeywell International Inc., AB Electrolux, Hitachi Home Electronics Vietnam Co., Ltd., Blueair AB, and Hop Phat Medical Equipment Import And Export Joint Stock Company.
TechSci Research performed primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of air purifier companies in Vietnam. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include companies that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed product offerings, end user, and regional presence of all major air purifier suppliers across Vietnam.
TechSci Research calculated Vietnam air purifier market size using a bottom-up approach, wherein manufacturers’ value sales data for different filter type was recorded as well as forecast for the future years. Secondary sources such as Company Annual Reports, Vietnam National Administration of Tourism, Vietnam Automobile Manufacturers Association, World Bank, Press Releases, Industry Magazines, Industry Reports, News Dailies, Credible Paid Databases, Proprietary Databases, etc., were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Air purifier manufacturers, suppliers and end users
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Associations, organizations and alliances related to air purifiers
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders, such as air purifier manufacturers, distributors, dealers and policy makers. The study would also help them in deciding which market segments should be targeted over the coming years in order to strategize investments and capitalize on growth of the market.Report Scope:
In this report, Vietnam air purifiers market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Market, by Filter Type:
- Prefilter + HEPA + Activated Carbon
- Prefilter + HEPA
- Market, by Region:
- North Vietnam
- South Vietnam
- Central Vietnam
- Market, by Company:
- Daikin Air Conditioning Vietnam JSC
- Carpa Vietnam Commercial Joint Stock Company
- Sharp Electronics (Vietnam) Company Limited
- A. O. Smith Vietnam Company Limited
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Vietnam air purifiers market.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Channel Partner Analysis
- Detailed list of distributors and dealers across the country.
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
- Detailed analysis of new products and their driving forces in the market.