United States Radio Taxi Services Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2021
The United States radio taxi services market has an organized industry structure. In 1960s, taxi services in the United States started with traditional medallion taxis and gradually transformed into advanced GPS-enabled, air conditioned radio cabs. Since 2009, private taxi operators started providing high end services such as ride-sharing apps and e-hailing apps, which transformed the way taxi service industry operated in the country. Due to high cost involved in procuring medallions and operating taxi services under medallion based taxi model, taxi drivers find it easy and economical to join private radio taxi service providers, thereby increasing the market share of For-Hire Vehicles (FHVs) in the radio taxi fleet of the country. Consequently, the For-Hire (FHVs) radio taxi service providers account for majority share in the overall market on account of reliable and comfortable travel experience offered to commuters along with various other facilities such as online payments, smartphone-app booking, GPS tracking, discounts, vouchers, etc.
According to recently released TechSci Research report, “United States Radio Taxi Services Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2021, radio taxi services market in the United States is forecast to grow at CAGR of about 6.6%, in value terms, during 2016 -2021. In 2015, For-Hire Vehicle (FHV) operators or the private service providers, accounted for the majority share in the United States radio taxi services market. Southeast region of the country comprising Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Virginia, Kentucky, etc. dominated the country’s radio taxi services market in 2015, followed by Northeast region. “United States Radio Taxi Services Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2021” discusses the following aspects related to radio taxi services market in the United States:
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- United States Radio Taxi Services Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Radio Taxi Investors Analysis
- Tariff/Fare Analysis
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
- To gain an in-depth understanding of radio taxi services market in the United States.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, radio taxi companies and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players.
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs.
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research includes interviews with radio taxi service companies, operators and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Printing is not available on single-user licenses.
- 1. Research Methodology
- 2. Analyst View
- 3. United States Radio Taxi Services Business Model
- 4. United States Radio Taxi Services Market Outlook
- 4.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 4.1.1. By Value & Volume
- 4.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 4.2.1. By Company
- 4.2.2. By End User (Individuals, Corporates and Tourists)
- 4.2.3. By Payment Mode (POS Machines, Cash and Vouchers)
- 4.2.4. By Vehicle Type (Sedans, Vans and Others)
- 4.2.5. By Region
- 5. United States Radio Taxi Investors Analysis
- 6. United States Radio Taxi Tariff/Fare Structure Analysis
- 7. Market Dynamics
- 7.1. Drivers
- 7.2. Challenges
- 8. Market Trends & Developments
- 8.1. Ease of Access Using Radio Taxi Apps
- 8.2. Huge Investment Opportunities
- 8.3. Growing Penetration in Small Counties
- 8.4. High Demand from Corporate Sector
- 8.5. Improving Accessibility of Radio Taxis
- 9. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- 10. United States Economic Profile
- 11. Competitive Landscape
- 11.1. Uber Technologies Inc.
- 11.2. Lyft Inc.
- 11.3. Flywheel Software Inc.
- 11.4. GoGreenRide Inc.
- 11.5. Gett
- 11.6. Dallas Yellow Cab Co.
- 11.7. Flash Cabs
- 11.8. Broadway Cab
- 11.9. NY One LLS Inc.
- 11.10. Blacklane
- 12. Strategic Recommendations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: United States Radio Taxi Services Business Model Share, By Type, By Volume, 2015 & 2021F
- Figure 2: United States Radio Taxi Services Market Size, By Value (USD Billion), By Volume (Thousand Unit), 2011-2021F
- Figure 3: United States Radio Taxi Services Market Share, By Company, By Value, 2015-2021F
- Figure 4: United States Radio Taxi Services Market Share, By End User, By Trip, 2015-2021F
- Figure 5: United States Radio Taxi Services Market Share, By Payment Mode, By Value, 2015-2021F
- Figure 6: United States Radio Taxi Services Market Share, By Vehicle Type, By Volume, 2015-2021F
- Figure 7: United States Radio Taxi Services Market Share, By Region, By Volume, 2015 & 2021F
- List of Tables
- Table 1: United States Radio Taxi Services Prominent Private Equity Investments, By Funding Amount & Year (USD)
- Table 2: New York City Radio Taxi Fare, 2015 (USD)
- Table 3: Los Angeles Radio Taxi Fare, 2015 (USD)
- Table 4: Chicago Radio Taxi Fare, 2015 (USD)
- Table 5: Philadelphia Radio Taxi Fare, 2015 (USD)
- Table 6: San Antonio Radio Taxi Fare, 2015 (USD)
- Table 7: United States Funding and Incentives Schemes for Accessible Radio Taxis, By Select State