United States Parking Management Systems Market, By Component (Software & Service), By Solution (Access Control, etc.), By Parking Site Type (On-Street & Off-Street), By End User (Government, etc.), Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2012-2022
The United States Parking Management Systems Market is projected to exhibit a CAGR of more than 7% in value terms till 2022, owing to surge in demand for improved parking management and need for effective parking options needed to support the ever-growing number of cars.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2012-2015
- Base Year: 2016
- Estimated Year: 2017
- Forecast Period: 2017–2022
Objective of the Study:
- To define, classify and forecast the United States parking management systems market on the basis of component type, solution, end use sector, parking site type and regional distribution- West, South, North East and Mid-West.
- To analyze and forecast United States Parking Management Systems market size, in terms of value.
- To scrutinize the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms of value, and on the basis of solutions by segmenting United States market into Access Control, Revenue Management, Security & Surveillance, Parking Reservation Management and Other Solutions.
- To identify the tailwinds and headwinds for United States Parking Management Systems market.
- To analyze and forecast the market size, in terms of value, for United States Parking Management system with respect to key end use sector such as Government, Transportation, Hospitality and Retail and Others.
- To strategically profile leading players in the market which are involved in supplying of Parking Management System in the United States
United States Parking Management Systems Market is controlled by these major players, namely– Conduent Inc., Amano McGann, Inc., Cubic Transportation Systems, Inc., T2 Systems, Inc, Inrix Inc, Kapsch TrafficCom USA, Inc, IPS Group, Inc., TIBA LLC., SKIDATA, Inc. and Pro Park America, Inc.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of Parking Management Systems Providers across the United States. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. TechSci Research analyzed the product offerings, distribution channels, and regional presence of major parking management systems suppliers across the United States.
TechSci Research calculated the market size for United States parking management systems using a bottom-up approach, where data for different recognition Components (Software & Services) for standard application (Government, Transportation, Hospitality, Retail.) were recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these technologies being implemented in such devices, to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as secondary company website, annual reports, World Bank, government websites, press releases, company annual reports, white papers, investor presentations and financial reports were also used by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Parking management Systems Developers, and distributors/suppliers.
- Mobile device manufacturers which would include smartphone, tablet, laptop and computer manufacturers.
- End users of parking management systems such as Government, Transportation, Hospitality, Retail and other sectors.
- Research & development organizations and consulting companies
- Associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to parking management systems.
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders such as parking management systems manufacturers, distributors and dealers, customers and policy makers, about the targeted market segments in coming years (next two to five years) in order to strategize investments and capitalize on the growth of market segment.
In this report, Parking Management Systems market has been segmented into the following categories in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Market, by Component:
Market, by Solution:
- Access Control
- Revenue management
- Security & Surveillance
- Parking Reservation Management
Market, by End Users:
Market, by Geography:
- North East
Competition Benchmarking: Benchmarking of leading 10 players on the basis of product component.
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the Parking Management Systems market.
Available Customizations: With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:Please Note:
Printing is not available on single-user licenses.