United States Organic Personal Care Market, By Product Type (Skin Care (Face Care & Body Care) Hair Care (Shampoo & Conditioner, Oil, Others (Hair Colorant, Hair Spa Crème, etc.), Oral Care (Toothpaste and Mouthwash) and Others (Manicure, Pedicure, Spa, etc.), By Distribution Channel (Specialty Stores, Hypermarket/Supermarket, Drug Store, E-Commerce, & Others (Departmental Stores, Beauty Parlors/Salons etc.), By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2027
United States organic personal care market was valued at USD2296.08 million in 2021 and is expected to further grow at a CAGR of 7.10% in the forecast years, 2023F-2027F, to reach a value of USD3723.22 million by 2027F. The market growth can be attributed to the growing concerns regarding the usage of chemically infused beauty and personal care products. Surging demand from the young and adult population for more herbal and organic products instead of chemically infused products to avoid ill effects of the chemicals over skin and body is driving the growth of the United States organic personal care market. Moreover, factors like growing concerns regarding personal looks and appearances and the increasing geriatric population further support the growth of the United States organic personal care market in the next five years. Recent years have witnessed rapid evolvement in consumer taste and preferences toward personal care products. Plant-based, organic, and herbal products have gained popularity and are thus further substantiating the growth of the United States organic personal care market in the forecast period. Additionally, rising disposable income, an increasing number of options for organic personal care products, a rapidly increasing number of market players, and advanced packaging of the products are further aiding the growth of the United States organic personal care market.
The United States organic personal care market is segmented based on product type, distribution channel, region, and competitional landscape. Based on product type, the market is further fragmented into skin care, hair care, oral care & others (manicure, pedicure, spa etc.). Skin care products segment is holding the largest market shares and is the dominant segment. This is mainly due to the increasing concerns regarding using chemically infused products for skin care. Harsh chemicals often cause rashes, allergies, etc. The use of herbal, organic, and chemical-less products ensure safety from such rashes and allergies and contributes to the sub-segment's growth.
Aubrey Organics, Inc., Eminence Organic Skin Care, L'Occitane, Inc., Shea Terra Organics, LLC, Orgaid Inc., Radico USA, Inc., Botanical Organic Products, LLC, OneKind.25 LLC, The Hain Celestial Group, Inc., L’Oréal USA, Inc., among others form the partial list of market players currently functional and leading the United States organic personal care market.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2017-2020
Base Year: 2021
Estimated Year: 2022E
Forecast Period: 2023F–2027F
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of the United States organic personal care market from 2017 to 2021.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of United States organic personal care market from 2022E to 2027F and growth rate until 2027F.
- To classify and forecast United States organic personal care market based on product type, distribution channel, region, top 10 leading states, and competitional landscape.
- To identify dominant region or state in the United States organic personal care market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the United States organic personal care market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the United States organic personal care market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the United States organic personal care market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the United States organic personal care market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of manufacturers across the country. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the manufacturers and presence of all major players across the country.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of the United States organic personal care market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for the various segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated them through analyzing historical data of these segments for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations, and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and other stakeholders
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policymakers.
- Organizations, forums, and alliances related to organic personal care market
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers, distributors, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, United States organic personal care market has been segmented into the following categories in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- United States Organic Personal Care Market, By Product Type:
- Skin Care (Face Care and Body Care)
- Hair Care (Shampoo & Conditioner, Oil and Others)
- Oral Care (Toothpaste and Mouthwash)
- Others (Manicure, Pedicure, Spa etc.)
- United States Organic Personal Care Market, By Distribution Channel:
- Specialty Stores
- Drug Stores
Beauty Parlors/Salons etc.
- United States Organic Personal Care Market, Market, By Region:
- United States Organic Personal Care Market, Market, By Top 10 States:
- New York
- North Carolina
- New Jersey
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies operating in the United States organic personal care market.
Channel Partner Analysis
- Detailed list of distributors and dealers across all the US.
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order. Single User license will be delivered in PDF format without