United Kingdom CT Scanners Market, By Slice (8-slice, 16-slice, 32-slice, 64-slice, 128-slice & above), By Modality (Fixed v/s Mobile), By Device Architecture (O-arm v/s C-arm), By Application (Cardiology, Oncology, Neurology, Others), By End Users (Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers, Others), By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2027
United Kingdom CT scanners market is expected to witness robust growth in the forecast period. Computed Tomography (CT) is a type of medical imaging system used in healthcare facilities for therapeutic and diagnostic purposes. The United Kingdom CT scanners market is driven by the increase in the patient focus on early disease diagnosis and the growing incidence of targeted diseases in the country. Also, the growing popularity of minimally invasive diagnostic procedures among the patients owing to the benefits offered by them, such as they leave no scars and are affordable, amongst others, is expected to boost the demand for the United Kingdom CT scanners market over the next five years.
United Kingdom CT scanners market is segmented into slice, modality, device architecture, application, end users, regional distribution, and competitive landscape.
Based on slice, the market is divided into 8-slice, 16-slice, 32-slice, 64-slice, 128-slice & above. 128-slice & above is expected to account for a major share in the forecast period as they have less radiation exposure than their counterparts and can provide quality and detailed images of even obese patients.
Based on modality, the market is divided into fixed v/s mobile. The mobile segment is expected to witness the fastest incremental growth in the forecast period owing to their flexibility to carry them to patients, which makes them highly preferable among patients.
Based on device architecture, the market is divided into O-arm and C-arm. The O-arm segment is expected to hold the largest market share in the next five years. The surge in the adoption of innovative devices and the launch of new devices, along with the rise in demand for CT scanners to diagnose diseases, are driving the demand for O-arm architecture-based CT scanners.
Philips Medical Systems UK Limited, GE Healthcare UK Limited, Siemens Healthcare Limited, Fujifilm Healthcare UK Limited, Canon Medical Systems Limited, Medtronic United Kingdom, United Imaging Healthcare Company Limited, are the major market players operating in United Kingdom CT scanners market.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2017-2020
Base Year: 2021
Estimated Year: 2022E
Forecast Period: 2023F–2027F
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of the United Kingdom CT scanners market from 2017 to 2021.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of United Kingdom CT scanners market from 2022E to 2027F and growth rate until 2027F.
- To classify and forecast the United Kingdom CT scanners market based on slice, modality, device architecture, application, end users, region, and company.
- To identify the dominant region or segment in the United Kingdom CT scanners market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the United Kingdom CT scanners market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the United Kingdom CT scanners market.
- To identify and analyze the profiles of leading players operating in the United Kingdom CT scanners market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in United Kingdom CT scanners market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of manufacturers across the country. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the manufacturers who could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the manufacturers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the country.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of the United Kingdom CT scanners market using a top-down approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these products and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- CT scanners manufacturers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums, and alliances related to CT scanners
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as product manufacturers, suppliers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, United Kingdom CT scanners market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- United Kingdom CT Scanners Market, By Slice:
- 128-slice & above
- United Kingdom CT Scanners Market, By Modality:
- United Kingdom CT Scanners Market, By Device Architecture:
- United Kingdom CT Scanners Market, By Application:
- United Kingdom CT Scanners Market, By End Users:
- Diagnostic Centers
- United Kingdom CT Scanners Market, By Region:
- East Anglia
- East Midlands
- Yorkshire & Humberside
- Rest of United Kingdom
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in United Kingdom CT scanners market.
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order. Single User license will be delivered in PDF format without