United Kingdom AI in healthcare Market, By Offering (Hardware, Software, Services), By Technology (Machine Learning, NLP, Context-aware Computing, Computer Vision), By Application (Robot-Assisted Surgery, Virtual Nursing Assistant, Administrative Workflow Assistance, Fraud Detection, Dosage Error Reduction, Clinical Trial Participant Identifier, Preliminary Diagnosis, and Others), By End User (Healthcare Providers, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Patients, Healthcare Payers), By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2017-2027
United Kingdom AI in healthcare market is expected to witness growth at a significant rate in 2023-2027. Artificial intelligence refers to an intelligent system that applies numerous human intelligence-based functions including reasoning, learning, and problem-solving skills in several disciplines including biology, computer science, mathematics, linguistics, psychology, and engineering. Artificial intelligence in healthcare utilizes algorithms and software to evaluate complex medical data. The increasing volume of healthcare data and growing complexities of datasets impelling the necessity for AI in healthcare across United Kingdom market. In addition to this, enhancements in the computing power and decline in hardware costs, along with the surging in number of cross-industry partnerships as well as collaborations are driving the market growth. The rise in imbalance between the health workforce and patients propels the necessity for improvised healthcare facilities.
The emerging advanced hardware systems that assist in improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the AI software is anticipated to boost the market growth for hardware segment.
The United Kingdom AI in healthcare market is segmented into offering, technology, application, end- user, regional distribution, and competitive landscape.
Based on offering, the market is divided into hardware, software, services. Hardware segment is expected to account for the largest share in the market in the coming years, 2023-2027. Inflating need for AI hardware systems is anticipated to further provide opportunities for the players to develop in the market.
Based on technology, the market is segmented into machine learning, NLP, context-aware computing, computer vision. NLP segment is estimated to witness a fastest growth during the forecast years, 2023-2027. On account of the growing use of signal reduction, data mining, and image recognition, which are integral components of most AI protocols is expected to support the segmental growth.
Intel Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, IBM Corporation, Siemens Healthineers, Nvidia Corporation, General Electric Company, Medtronic, Micron Technology, Amazon Web Services, Johnson & Johnson are the key market players operating in United Kingdom AI in healthcare market.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2017-2020
Base Year: 2021
Estimated Year: 2022E
Forecast Period: 2023F–2027F
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of the United Kingdom AI in healthcare market from 2017 to 2021.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of United Kingdom AI in healthcare market from 2022 to 2027 and growth rate until 2027.
- To classify and forecast the United Kingdom AI in healthcare market based on offering, technology, application, end- user, region, and company.
- To identify the dominant region or segment in the United Kingdom AI in healthcare market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the United Kingdom AI in healthcare market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the United Kingdom AI in healthcare market.
- To identify and analyze the profiles of leading players operating in the United Kingdom AI in healthcare market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in United Kingdom AI in healthcare market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of service provider across the country. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the service providers who could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the service provider and presence of all major players across the country.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of the United Kingdom AI in healthcare market using a top-down approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these products and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- AI in healthcare service providers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums, and alliances related to AI in healthcare
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as service providers, vendor and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, United Kingdom AI in healthcare market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- United Kingdom AI in healthcare Market, By Offering:
- United Kingdom AI in healthcare Market, By Technology:
- Machine learning
- Context-aware computing
- Computer vision
- United Kingdom AI in healthcare Market, By Application:
- Robot-assisted surgery
- Virtual nursing assistant
- Administrative workflow assistance
- Fraud detection
- Dosage error reduction
- Clinical trial participant identifier
- Preliminary diagnosis
- United Kingdom AI in healthcare Market, By End User:
- Healthcare providers
- Pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies
- Healthcare payers
- United Kingdom Prenatal & Neonatal Care Devices, By Region:
- East Anglia
- East Midlands
- Yorkshire & Humberside
- Rest of United Kingdom
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in United Kingdom AI in healthcare market.
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order. Single User license will be delivered in PDF format without