South America Naphtha Demand Supply Analysis, By End Use (Gasoline Blending, Reforming, Steam Cracking and Others), Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 – 2026
South America naphtha consumption market is projected to witness slow growth till 2026.
The slowdown in Brazil’s economy has taken a toll on naphtha consumption in the region. However, the country is anticipated to continue dominating demand for naphtha in the region. Brazil relies on naphtha imports to fuel its domestic petrochemical industry. Rising demand for naphtha in Venezuela can be attributed to growing use of naphtha as a blending stock for their heavy crude to improve its API gravity before it can be exported. Demand for naphtha in the region is slated to be positive in the coming years as well.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2011-2015
- Base Year: 2016
- Estimated Year: 2017
- Forecast Period: 2017–2026
Objective of the Study:
- The primary objective of the study was to understand and gain insights about the South America Naphtha Demand Supply analysis & forecast.
- Market analysis by Country
- Light & Heavy naphtha consumption and forecast its market by 2026
- Naphtha consumption by End Use
- Naphtha Import-Export Scenario - By Country
- Competitive Landscape of naphtha producers, exporters and traders operating in South America
TechSci Research carried out South America naphtha demand supply analysis study by considering various aspects of South America naphtha market. In the beginning of the South America naphtha demand supply analysis, a brief study was conducted to understand each aspect of market outlook such as drivers, challenges, market trends and various other major factors affecting the market. Moreover, an in-depth analysis was conducted to understand South America naphtha market and to gauge the competitive scenario.
Afterwards, a detailed scrutiny of naphtha consumption by type, by end use, and by country markets for South America naphtha supply demand analysis was conducted. In order to extract data for South America naphtha market, primary research surveys were conducted with key opinion leaders, naphtha end users, traders, importers and exporters to understand historical and present trends.
Considering the assumptions, TechSci research dedicated team of industry experts has comprehensively monitored and analysed various aspects of South America naphtha supply demand market. TechSci research team has analysed various segments and speculated a positive future for South America naphtha market and subsequent countries. Also, various secondary sources were utilized for preparing this report such as directories, databases such as company annual reports, financial reports, proprietary databases, among others.
Key Target Audience:
- Naphtha producers (refiners), Natural Gas Liquid (NGL) plants, crude oil suppliers, naphtha traders, shipping companies.
- Customers (Petrochemical industry and other customers such as fertilizer, power and steel industries).
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to naphtha trade
The study is useful in providing answers to past, current and future trends of naphtha consumption in South America market. This study helps in analysing specific country naphtha consumption trend which are useful for industry stakeholders such as naphtha producers (refiners), Natural Gas Liquid (NGL) plants, crude oil suppliers, naphtha traders, shipping companies, regulatory bodies, petrochemical industry and other customers (fertilizer, power and steel industries).
In this report, the South America naphtha supply demand analysis has been segmented into the following categories in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Naphtha Consumption, By Country:
- Rest of South America
Naphtha Consumption, By Type:
- Light Naphtha
- Heavy Naphtha
Naphtha Consumption, By End Use:
- Gasoline Blending
- Naphtha Reforming
- Steam Cracking
Naphtha Import-Export Scenario, By Country
Competition Benchmarking: Country specific steam cracker and naphtha reforming capacities, major consumers, and major suppliers & traders
Available Customizations: With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Channel Partner Analysis
- Detailed list of distributors and dealers across all major countries.
- Detailed analysis and profiling of market players (up to five).
Printing is not available on single-user licenses.