Saudi Arabia Diabetic Food Market By Product Type (Baked Products for Diabetics, Beverages for Diabetics, Confectionery for Diabetics, Ice Cream for Diabetics, Dairy Products for Diabetics and Breakfast Cereals for Diabetics), By Distribution Channel (Grocery Stores, Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Online, Drug Stores/Pharmacies and Others), By End Users (Adults v/s Children), By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2026
Saudi Arabia diabetic food market is expected to grow at a steady rate during the forecast period. Factors such as increasing health concerns pertaining to diabetes among young population, etc., are expected to drive the market for diabetic food over the next few years. Additionally, ample availability of sugar substitutes and growing popularity of diabetic food among geriatric population is further anticipated to propel the market until 2026.
The Saudi Arabia diabetic food market is segmented based on product type, distribution channel, end users, company and region. Based on product type, the market can be fragmented into baked products for diabetics, beverages for diabetics, confectionery for diabetics, ice cream for diabetics, dairy products for diabetics and breakfast cereals for diabetics. The beverages for diabetics segment is expected to dominate the market during the next five years. This can be ascribed to the increasing demand for nutritive, low-calorie, and sugar-free beverages amongst the masses.
Major players operating in the Saudi Arabia diabetic food market include Nestle Saudi Arabia L.L.C., Unilever PLC, Kellogg Company, MARS Saudi Arabia, Al Safi Danone Co. Ltd., Aujan Coca-Cola Beverages Company, PepsiCo, Inc, Mondelez Arabia for Trading LLC and others. The companies are launching new products in order to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new product developments.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2016-2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021E
Forecast Period: 2022F–2026F
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of Saudi Arabia diabetic food market.
- To classify and forecast Saudi Arabia diabetic food market based on product type, distribution channel, end user, company and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for Saudi Arabia diabetic food market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in Saudi Arabia diabetic food market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in Saudi Arabia diabetic food market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of manufacturers across the country. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the companies which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the companies, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the country.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of Saudi Arabia diabetic food market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Diabetic food manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and other stakeholders
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to diabetic food
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers, suppliers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, Saudi Arabia diabetic food market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Saudi Arabia Diabetic Food Market, By Product Type:
- Baked Products for Diabetics
- Beverages for Diabetics
- Confectionery for Diabetics
- Ice Cream for Diabetics
- Dairy Products for Diabetics
- Breakfast Cereals for Diabetics
- Saudi Arabia Diabetic Food Market, By Distribution Channel:
- Grocery Stores
- Drug Stores/Pharmacies
- Saudi Arabia Diabetic Food Market, By End Users:
- Saudi Arabia Diabetic Food Market, By Region:
- Western Region
- Central Region
- Eastern Region
- Rest of Saudi Arabia
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Saudi Arabia diabetic food market.
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
This report is 90% complete and will include the latest impact analysis of Covid-19 along with updated quarterly market data. This report will be delivered within three working days post order confirmation.