Saudi Arabia CT Scanners Market, By Slice (8-slice, 16-slice, 32-slice, 64-slice, 128-slice & above), By Modality (Fixed v/s Mobile), By Device Architecture (O-arm v/s C-arm), By Application (Cardiology, Oncology, Neurology, Others), By End Users (Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers, Others), By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2027
Saudi Arabia CT scanners market is expected to witness a steady rate in the forecast period, 2023-2027. Growing awareness about the benefits of early diagnosis and treatment and expanding diagnostic centers in the country are driving the demand for Saudi Arabia CT scanner market.
CT scanners produce X-ray-generated images of the patient. Radiologists frequently use computed tomography (CT) scanners to discover and diagnose patients' symptoms and provide images without intrusive procedures. Radiologists and patients can have CT scans performed by specialists known as radiographers, and doctors can examine the scans to determine the disease's underlying cause. The cross-section images of soft tissues, blood vessels, and bones are produced using a computational procedure from a series of X-ray images obtained at various angles. The images acquired from various perspectives confirm better results and better photographs.
The Saudi Arabia CT scanners market is segmented into the slice, modality, device architecture, application, end users, competitive landscape, and regional distribution. Based on slice, the market is segmented into 8-slice, 16-slice, 32-slice, 64-slice, 128-slice & above. The 32-slice segment is expected to capture the highest market share in the forecast period, 2023-2027. It lowers the scan time and produces clear images.
Some of the major market players operating in the Saudi Arabia CT scanners market are GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare Saudi Arabia, Medtronic Saudi Arabia, Siemens Medical Solutions Saudi Arabia, Canon Medical Systems Saudi Arabia, Fujifilm Saudi Arabia, and Hitachi Medical Systems Saudi Arabia.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2017-2020
Base Year: 2021
Estimated Year: 2022
Forecast Period: 2023–2027
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of the Saudi Arabia CT scanners from 2017 to 2021.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of Saudi Arabia CT scanners market from 2023 to 2027 and growth rate until 2027.
- To classify and forecast the Saudi Arabia CT scanners market based on slice, modality, device architecture, application, end user, region, and company.
- To identify the dominant region or segment in the Saudi Arabia CT scanners market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Saudi Arabia CT scanners market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Saudi Arabia CT scanners market.
- To identify and analyze the profiles of leading players operating in the Saudi Arabia CT scanners market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in Saudi Arabia CT scanners market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of manufacturers across the country. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the manufacturers who could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the manufacturers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the country.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of the Saudi Arabia CT scanners market using a top-down approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these products and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.Key Target Audience:
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums, and alliances
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as product manufacturers, suppliers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.Report Scope:
In this report, Saudi Arabia CT scanners market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Saudi Arabia CT Scanners Market, By Slice:
- 128-slice & above
- Saudi Arabia CT Scanners Market, By Modality:
- Saudi Arabia CT Scanners Market, By Device Architecture:
- Saudi Arabia CT Scanners Market, By Application:
- Saudi Arabia CT Scanners Market, By End User:
- Diagnostic Centers
- Saudi Arabia CT scanners Market, By Region:
- Northern & Central Region
- Southern Region
- Western Region
- Eastern Region
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Saudi Arabia CT Scanners market.Company Information
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order. Single User license will be delivered in PDF format without