Romania Managed Security Services Market, By Deployment Mode (Private, Hybrid & Public), By End User (BFSI, IT & Telecom, etc.), By Application (Managed IPS & IDS, Managed SIEM, etc.), Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2012 - 2022
Due to rising demand for security, increasing number of cyberattacks coupled with heightened with need to secure confidential data, Romania manager security services (MSS) market is projected to witness impressive growth during 2017-2022.
Adoption of managed security services by organizations is expected to benefit brand value and enable companies to focus on their core competencies. BFSI and IT & telecom sectors are projected to emerge as the leading demand generators for the managed security services market in Romania over the next five years.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2012-2015
- Base Year: 2016
- Estimated Year: 2017
- Forecast Period: 2017–2022
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast Romania managed security services (MSS) market size.
- To define, classify and forecast Romania managed security services (MSS) market, on the basis of mode of deployment, application, company and region.
- To identify the potential in Romania for managed security services.
- To analyze and forecast the market size, in terms of value, for Romania managed security services (MSS) market with respect to key end-users such as government, retail, IT & telecom, BFSI, etc.
- To strategically profile leading players involved in providing managed security services (MSS) in Romania.
Few of the leading players operating in Romania managed security services (MSS) market include Kaspersky Lab, Bitdefender, IBM Romania SRL, Cyber Smart Defence SRL, Orange Business Services, Netsafe Solutions, Fujitsu Romania, Oracle Romania SRL., Axel Soft It Group S.R.L. and F5 IT Romania, among others.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of managed security services (MSS) providers in several regions across Romania. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were enquired about political, economic and technological developments of the country, along with their key competitors and their most prevalent product and services being consumed by the different end user segments. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include the key players which could not be identified due to limitations of secondary research and further gained key insights about managed security services market in Romania. TechSci Research analyzed product offerings, deployment modes, unique selling points and regional presence of major MSS providers across Romania.
TechSci Research calculated the market size for Romania managed security services (MSS) market using a bottom-up approach, where data for different protection software for different end user industries (BFSI, IT, Retail, Government, etc.) were recorded. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives, annual reports and other credible secondary sources. Further, data was analyzed and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these technologies being implemented in cyberattack scenarios, to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, company annual reports, World Bank website, government websites, press releases, white papers, investor presentations and financial reports were also taken under consideration by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- MSS Providers
- Cloud Security Providers
- Private Security Agencies
- End Users of MSS such as BFSI, Retail, Government, IT & telecom and Others
- Research & Development organizations and consulting companies
- Associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to managed security services (MSS)
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers (CERT RO)
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as IT & telecom companies and SMEs about targeted market segments in the coming years (next two to five years), in order to strategize investments and capitalize on the growth of the market.
In this report, Romania managed security services (MSS) market has been segmented into the following categories in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Market, By Mode of Deployment
Market, By Application:
- Managed Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS) and Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) Managed Secured Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Managed Firewall Security
- Managed Endpoint Security
Market, By End User:
- IT & Telecom
Market, By Geography:
- Bucharest Ilfov & South Region
- North West & Central Region
- South West & West Region
- North East & South-East Region
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Romania MSS market.
Available Customizations: With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Channel Partner Analysis
- List of MSS providers across Romania
Printing is not available on single-user licenses.