India Soda Ash Market Study, 2011 – 2025
Sodium Carbonate, also known as Soda Ash and Washing Soda, is a white and anhydrous, odourless alkali chemical with the formula Na2CO3. Sodium Carbonate can occur in both powder as well as granules form. Natural soda ash is obtained by the means of refining from naturally existing sodium carbonate-bearing brines, while synthetic soda ash is manufactured from one of the several chemical processes, such as Leblanc process, Solvay process, Hou’s process, etc. Numerous applications of Soda Ash cover both domestic and commercial usage such as water softener in laundering, dyeing fixing agent, stain remover, foaming agent in toothpaste, wetting agent in brick industry, food additive, cleaning silver metal, pH buffers, etc. Robust growth in the country’s glass and soap & detergent industries is one of the prime factor surging the demand for soda ash in the country. Globally, more than 50% of the soda ash produced is used for producing glasses, though this percentage share is around 29% in India.
According to “India Soda Ash Market Study, 2011 – 2025”, report studies the market size and share of various segments and sub-segments of soda ash market in India during 2011 - 2025.The market dynamics section of the report elaborates the factors that are driving the market as well as the challenges inhibiting growth. The research study also includes insights of the key market trends, a detailed analysis of the changing competitive landscape, and revenue forecasts for each segment and sub-segment. In addition, report also provides customers analysis including current suppliers, procurement prices & quantity being purchased annually.All this information is provided to assist the established market players and new entrants in taking their strategic decisions, thereby aiding them in strengthening their market position in a highly competitive soda ash market in India.“India Soda Ash Market Study, 2011 – 2025” report elaborates the following aspects of soda ash market in India:
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- India Soda Ash Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Application (Glass Industry, Soap & Detergent and Others), By Region (West, North, South and East), By Company
- Market Attractiveness Index Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Leading Customer Analysis
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next ten years
- To access industry data/statistics to make informed strategy decisions
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market playersKey Questions This Study Will Answer
- What would be the segmental and regional growth trends in India soda ash market in the coming years?
- Which sector is the largest consumer of soda ash in India?
- What strategies should market competitors employ to gain share in mature segments of the India soda ash market?
- What are the competitor profiles in this market and how do they compete for market share?
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with soda ash manufacturers, distributors, customers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.Please Note:
Printing is not available on single-user licenses.Please Note:
Printing is not available on single-user licenses.
List Of FiguresFig 1: India Soda Ash Production Overview, 2011 – 2025F (‘000 Tons)Fig 2: India Soda Ash Market Size, By Value, 2011 - 2025F (USD Million)Fig 3: India Soda Ash Market Size, By Volume, 2011-2025F (‘000 Tons)Fig 4: India Soda Ash Market Share, By Application, By Volume, 2011-2025F (‘000 Tons)Fig 5: India Soda Ash Market Share, By Company, By Volume, 2015 & 2025Fig 6: India Soda Ash Market Attractiveness Index, By Region, By Volume, 2015-2025FFig 7: India Soda Ash Market Attractiveness Index, By Application, By Volume, 2015-2025FFig 8: India Soda Ash Market Average Selling Prices, 2015-2025F (USD/Ton)Fig 9: India Soda Ash Imports, By Value, 2006-2015 (USD Million)Fig 10: India Soda Ash Imports, By Volume, 2006-2015 (‘000 Tons)Fig 11: India Soda Ash Imports, By Leading Country, By Value, 2011 (USD Million)Fig 12: India Soda Ash Imports, By Leading Country, By Value, 2012 (USD Million)Fig 13: India Soda Ash Imports, By Leading Country, By Value, 2013-2016 (USD Million) Fig 14: India Soda Ash Exports, By Value, 2006-2015 (USD Million)Fig 15: India Soda Ash Exports, By Volume, 2006-2015 (‘000 Tons)Fig 16: India Soda Ash Exports, By Leading Country, By Value, 2011 (USD Million)Fig 17: India Soda Ash Export, By Leading Country, By Value, 2012 (USD Million)Fig 18: India Soda Ash Exports, By Leading Country, By Value, 2013-2016 (USD Million)
- 1. Product Overview
- 2. Research Methodology
- 3. Executive Summary
- 4. India Soda Ash Production Outlook
- 5. India Soda Ash Market Outlook
- 5.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 5.1.1. By Value
- 5.1.2. By Volume
- 5.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 5.2.1. By Application
- 5.2.2. By Region
- 5.2.3. By Company
- 6. India Soda Ash Market Attractiveness Index
- 7. Pricing Analysis
- 8. Import-Export Dynamics
- 9. Competitive Analysis
- 10. Customer Analysis (30 Companies)
- 10.1. Supplier
- 10.2. Procurement Price
- 10.3. Quantity
- 11. About Us
"List Of TablesTable 1: India Soda Ash Market Competitive LandscapeTable 2: List of Soda Ash Customers in India