India Process Boiler and Heating Equipment Market, By Type (Steam Boiler, Thermic Fluid Heater, Hot Water Generator, Hot Air Generator and Waste Heat Recovery Boilers), By Compliance (IBR and Non-IBR), By Fuel Type (Oil & Gas, Fossil Fuel & Non-Fossil Fuel), By Region (West, South, North and East), Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025
India process boiler and heating equipment market stood at $ around $ 146 million in 2019 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 6% to surpass $ 194 million by 2025. The growth in the market can be attributed to growing demand for industrial heating equipment in various process industries. Moreover, various government initiatives such as Make in India, National Manufacturing Policy, promotion of renewables and clean fuel usage are further anticipated to spur demand for process boilers and heating equipment across the country during forecast period.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2015-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2021-2025
- bjective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the India process boiler and heating equipment market size.
- To define, classify and forecast the India process boiler and heating equipment market based on type and fuel type.
- To identify drivers and challenges for India process boiler and heating equipment market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, supply contracts, and mergers & acquisitions in the India process boiler and heating equipment market.
- To evaluate drivers and challenges in India process boiler and heating equipment market.
- To strategically profile leading players operating in India process boiler and heating equipment market.
Some of the major players operating in India process boiler and heating equipment market are Thermax Limited, Cheema Boilers Limited, Forbes Marshall, Industrial Boilers Limited, Thermodyne Engineering Systems, among others.
TechSci Research performed primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of process boiler and heating equipment manufacturers and suppliers, in India. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include manufacturers that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed product offerings, end user, and regional presence of all major process boiler and heating equipment manufacturing companies across India.
TechSci Research calculated the India process boiler and heating equipment market size using a bottom-up and top down approach, wherein manufacturers’ value sales data for different boilers types was recorded as well as forecast for the future years was made. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- India process boiler and heating equipment manufacturers, suppliers and end users
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Associations, organizations and alliances related to process boiler and heating equipment
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders, such as process boiler and heating equipment manufacturers, distributors, dealers and policy makers. The study would also help them in identifying which market segments should be targeted over the coming years in order to strategize investments and capitalize on growth of the market.
In this report, India process boiler and heating equipment market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Market, by Type:
- Steam Boiler
- Thermic Fluid Heater
- Waste Heat Recovery Boilers
- Hot Water Generator
- Hot Air Generator
- Market, by Compliance:
- Market, by Fuel Type:
- Non-Fossil Fuel
- Fossil Fuel
- Oil & Gas
- Market, by Fuel Type:
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies operating in India process boiler and heating equipment market.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Printing is not available on single-user licenses.