India Organic Fertilizer Market, By Origin (Animal, Plant, Mineral), By Form (Dry v/s Liquid), By Crop Type (Cereals & Grains, Oilseed & Pulses, Fruits & Vegetables, Others), By Source (Domestic v/s Import), By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2027
India organic fertilizer market is anticipated to grow at a steady CAGR in the forecast period, 2023-2027. Organic fertilizers are those that are created naturally and contain carbon elements without the usage of chemicals. Mineral sources, animal waste, waste from the preparation of meat, manure, slurry, guano, and plant-based fertilizers, including biosolids and plant composts, are included for the preparation of organic fertilizers. Organic fertilizers are preferred over chemical fertilizers because of their high concentration of nutrients and essential elements, and absence of toxic chemical components. Besides, organic fertilizers do not cause excessive harm to the soil and environment. The market is largely driven by the increasing demand for organic food and growing concerns regarding chemically infused fertilizers over the crops, soil, consumers, as well as the environment. The Indian economy is essentially supported by its agricultural sector. The livelihood of more than 58% of the nation's population depends on agricultural methods, machinery, tools, or the creation of agro products. In the coming five years, the desire for high-yielding crops, an increase in the number of agricultural farms, and rising agricultural practices are expected to contribute to the growth of India organic fertilizer market.
The India organic fertilizer market is segmented on the basis of origin, crop type, source, regional distribution, and competitive landscape. Based on origin, the market is segmented into animal, plant, and mineral. The animal segment is expected to hold the largest market share in the forecast period, 2023-2027. The animal-origin organic fertilizers are witnessing high demand due to the presence of essential nutrients into organic fertilizers.
The organic fertilizer industry in India is expanding due to several advantges of organic fertilizers such as their high nutritional content, immediate effects on plant development, and low quantity requirements for crop growth. Additionally, due to high rates of cow breeding and rearing, there is high availability of raw materials required for the production of organic fertilizers.
Key players operating in India organic fertilizer market are Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited, Krishak Bharati Cooperative Limited, National Fertilizers Limited, Tata Chemicals Limited, Coromandel International Limited, IPL Biologicals Limited, Southern Petrochemical Industries Corporation (SPIC) Limited, among others.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: FY2018-FY2021
Base Year: FY2022
Estimated Year: FY2023
Forecast Period: FY2024–FY2028
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of the India organic fertilizer market from FY2018 to FY2021.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of India organic fertilizer market from FY2024 to FY2028 and growth rate until FY2028.
- To classify and forecast the India organic fertilizer market based on origin, form, crop type, source, region, and company.
- To identify the dominant region or segment in the India organic fertilizer market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the India organic fertilizer market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the India organic fertilizer market.
- To identify and analyze the profiles of leading players operating in the India organic fertilizer market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in India organic fertilizer market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of manufacturers across the country. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the manufacturers who could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the manufacturers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the country.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of the India organic fertilizer market using a top-down approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these products and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.Key Target Audience:
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums, and alliances
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as product manufacturers, suppliers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.Report Scope:
In this report, India organic fertilizer market is segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- India Organic Fertilizer Market, By Origin:
- India Organic Fertilizer Market, By Form:
- India Organic Fertilizer Market, By Crop Type:
- Cereals & Grains
- Oilseed & Pulses
- Fruits & Vegetables
- India Organic Fertilizer Market, By Source:
- India Organic Fertilizer Market, By Region:
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in India organic fertilizer market.Company Information
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order. Single User license will be delivered in PDF format without