India LLDPE Comprehensive Techno-Commercial Market Analysis and Forecast, 2013-2030
LLDPE demand in India stood at 1,849 KTPA in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.82% during 2019-2030 to reach 3,646 KTPA by 2030. Backed by properties such as high tensile strength, superior toughness and enhanced puncture resistance, use of LLDPE is growing in various end use industries such as packaging, agriculture, construction and automotive. Moreover, LLDPE application is increasing in heavy-duty industrial bags, film applications (e.g. stretch cling film, silage film), high performance carrier bags, liquid paper board coatings, wire and cable, injection molding parts, pipes, industrial liners, elastic films, ice bags, bags for supplemental packaging and garbage bags. All these factors are expected to positively impact India LLDPE market during 2019-2030.
Years Considered for this Report:
Historical Years: 2013 – 2017
Base Year: 2018
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Period: 2020 – 2030
Objective of the Study:
- The primary objective of the study was to evaluate and forecast LLDPE capacity, production, demand, inventory, and demand – supply gap in India.
- To categorize LLDPE demand based on end use, type, grade, region and sales channel.
- To study trade dynamics and company share in India LLDPE market.
- To identify major customers of LLDPE in India.
- To evaluate and forecast LLDPE pricing by grade in India LLDPE market.
- To identify and profile major companies operating in India LLDPE market.
- To identify major news, deals and expansion plans in India LLDPE market.
Some of the major players operating in India LLDPE market are Reliance Industries Limited, GAIL India Limited, Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Haldia Petrochemicals Limited, ONGC Petro additions Limited, Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited, etc.
To extract data for India LLDPE market, primary research surveys were conducted with LLDPE manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers and end users. While interviewing, the respondents were also inquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include manufacturers that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. Moreover, TechSci Research analyzed various end user segments and projected a positive outlook for India LLDPE market over the coming years.
TechSci Research calculated LLDPE demand in India by analyzing the historical data and demand forecast was carried out considering the end use industries growth. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, association reports, annual reports, etc., were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- LLDPE manufacturers and other stakeholders
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to LLDPE distribution
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Market research organizations and consulting companies
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders, such as LLDPE manufacturers, distributors and policy makers. The report also provides useful insights about which market segments should be targeted over the coming years to strategize investments and capitalize on growth opportunities.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs.Please Note:
Printing is not available on single-user licenses.