India Biomedical Waste Management Market, By Service (Recycling & Disposal), By Treatment Site (Offsite), By Region (South, West, North & East), Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2024
India Bio-Medical Waste Management market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 8% during 2019 - 2024. With the growing population in India, the number of patients is also increasing, thereby resulting in high volume of bio-medical waste generated in the country. Moreover, the government and several non-government organizations are taking initiatives for management of bio-medical wastes and compliance with bio-medical waste management rules, which in turn, is anticipated to drive the bio-medical waste management market. Additionally, growing awareness regarding the bio-medical wastes and their safe disposal is further propelling the market.
The India bio-medical waste management market is segmented based on type of service, treatment site, region and company. Only 15% of the total waste generated from Health care facilities (HCFs) is biomedical waste and this waste is hazardous waste. Based on treatment site, the market can be stated for off-site. The off-site is the only segment for disposal of biomedical waste.
The major players operating in the Indian bio-medical waste management market are Medicare Environmental Management Pvt Limited, Synergy Waste Management Pvt. Limited, Biotic Waste Solutions Pvt. Limited, Maridi Eco Industries Pvt. Limited, SMS Water Graca BMW Pvt. Ltd., GreenTech Environ Management Pvt. Ltd., Medicare Environmental Management Pvt. Ltd., Greenzen Bio Pvt. Ltd., SMS Water Graca BMW Pvt. Limited., Ramky Enviro Engineers Limited and others.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2014-2017
Base Year: 2018
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Period: 2020–2024
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of India bio-medical waste management market.
- To classify and forecast India bio-medical waste management market based on type of service, treatment site and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for India bio-medical waste management market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in India bio-medical waste management market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for India bio-medical waste management market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in India bio-medical waste management market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of players operating across the country. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the manufacturers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the country.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of India bio-medical waste management market by using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Biomedical waste management companies and other stakeholders
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to bio-medical waste management
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers, suppliers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, India bio-medical waste management market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Market, By Services:
- Market, By Treatment Site:
- Market, By Region:
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in India bio-medical waste management market.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Printing is not available on single-user licenses.