Global All Terrain Vehicle Market By Product Type (Utility ATV, Sport ATV & Youth ATV), By Engine Displacement (Medium, Low & High), By Application Type (Entertainment, Agriculture, etc.), By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2014 - 2024
Global all terrain vehicle market stood at $ 4.2 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach $ 6.2 billion by 2024, on the back of increasing use of all terrain vehicles (ATVs) in agriculture, entertainment, forestry, defence and several other sectors. Moreover, ease of manoeuvrability and usage of ATVs along with increasing off-roading sports activities is further pushing demand for all terrain vehicles, globally. Additionally, other factors like growing demand for electric ATVs, major technical developments in ATVs and anticipated launch of several new models are likely to aid the growth of the market in the coming years.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2014-2017
Base Year: 2018
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Period: 2020–2024
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast global all terrain vehicle market size.
- To classify and forecast global all terrain vehicle market based on product type, engine displacement, application type, company type and region.
- To scrutinize detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size on the basis of application by segmenting the global market into five regions, namely Europe & CIS, North America, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global all terrain vehicle market.
- To conduct the pricing analysis for all terrain vehicles.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players involved in the manufacturing of all terrain vehicles.
Some of the major players operating in global all terrain vehicle market are Polaris Industries Inc., Honda Motor Co., Ltd., Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd., BRP Inc., Arctic Cat Inc., Suzuki Motor Corporation, Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd., Kwang Yang Motor Co, Ltd, and ZHEJIANG CFMOTO POWER CO.,LTD.
To perform the study, TechSci Research conducted primary as well as exhaustive secondary research. Initially, TechSci Research prepared an exhaustive list of all terrain manufacturers and dealers operating across the globe. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys, which included primary calls, email responses, etc., with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also asked about their major competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed product offerings, distribution channels, and regional presence of all major all terrain vehicle companies across the globe.
TechSci Research calculated the global all terrain vehicle market size using a bottom-up technique, wherein sales volume data of different product type were recorded as well as forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these value & volume from industry experts and company representatives, and externally validated through analysing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as directories, company annual reports, white papers, investor presentations, financial reports, Motorcycle Industry Council, All Terrain Vehicle Industry European Association, Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries, etc., were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- All terrain vehicle manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and end users
- Major end users of global all terrain vehicles
- Associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to all terrain vehicle
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders such as all terrain vehicle manufacturers, dealers, customers and policy makers. The report would allow the stakeholders in identifying which market segments should be targeted over the coming years in order to strategize investments and capitalize on the growth of the market segment.
In this report, global all terrain vehicle market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Product Type: -
- Sport Utility ATV
- Utility ATV
- Youth ATV
- Market, by Engine Displacement Type: -
- Application Type: -
- Market, by Region:
- North America
- United States
- Europe & CIS
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Region
- New Zealand
- Rest of Region
- South America
- Rest of Region
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Region
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in global all terrain vehicle market.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Printing is not available on single-user licenses.