Global EV Test Equipment Market By Vehicle (Passenger Car, Commercial Vehicle) By Equipment (Battery Test Equipment, Motor Test Equipment, Engine Dynamometer, Chassis Dynamometer, Transmission Dynamometer, Fuel Injection Pump Tester, Inverter Tester, EV Drive Train Test, On-Board Charger, AC/DC EVSE) By Application (EV Component and Drivetrain System, EV Charging, Powertrain) By Electric Vehicle (Battery Electric Vehicle, Hybrid Electric Vehicle), By Region, By Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2027
The global EV test equipment market is expected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period, 2023-2027. E-drive testing, battery testing, dynamometers, motor testing, and charger testing systems are all included in the EV test equipment. The market for EV test equipment is witnessing increased demand due to the rise in demand for emission-free electric vehicles, improved driver safety, and the introduction of vehicle diagnosis features to test the effectiveness and efficiency of electric vehicles. Government policies supporting the manufacturing and sales of electric vehicles within their country by providing the consumers and manufacturers with income tax rebates, subsidies, and incentives are expected to influence the market demand. The market players are investing in research and development activities to advance the EV test equipment. They are working to increase the range of electric vehicles and decrease the cost. The efforts to enhance the functioning of an electric vehicle while lowering the costs are expected to fuel the market growth during the forecast period.
The global EV test equipment market is segmented into the vehicle, equipment, application, electric vehicle, regional distribution, and competitive landscape. On the basis of regional analysis, Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the EV test equipment market in the forecast period, 2023-2027. Several governments of different countries are focusing on introducing commercial electric vehicles. For instance, the Government of India introduced 10,000 electric buses and announced incentives for two-wheelers and battery-operated vehicles on the road.
The major players operating in the global EV test equipment market are AVL List GmbH, TÜV Rheinland Group, Teamtechnik Maschinen und Anlagen GmbH, Chroma ATE Inc., Horiba, Ltd., KUKA AG, FEV Europe GmbH, Burke Porter Group Company, Intertek Group plc, among others.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2017-2020
Base Year: 2021
Estimated Year: 2022
Forecast Period: 2023–2027
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth of the market size of global EV test equipment market from 2017 to 2021.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of global EV test equipment market from 2022 to 2027 and growth rate until 2027.
- To classify and forecast global EV test equipment market based on vehicle, equipment, application, electric vehicle, regional distribution, and company.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the global EV test equipment market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global EV test equipment market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global EV test equipment market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global EV test equipment market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in global EV test equipment market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of manufacturers across the globe. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the manufacturers who could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the manufacturers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the globe.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of global EV test equipment market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations, and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- EV test equipment manufacturing companies
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums, and alliances related to EV test equipment market
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers, suppliers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, global EV test equipment market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Global EV Test Equipment Market, By Vehicle:
- Passenger Car
- Commercial Vehicle
- Global EV Test Equipment Market, By Equipment:
- Battery Test Equipment
- Motor Test Equipment
- Engine Dynamometer
- Chassis Dynamometer
- Transmission Dynamometer
- Fuel Injection Pump Tester
- Inverter Tester
- EV Drive Train Test
- On-Board Charger
- AC/DC EVSE
- Global EV Test Equipment Market, By Application:
- EV Component and Drivetrain System
- EV Charging
- Global EV Test Equipment Market, By Electric Vehicle:
- Battery Electric Vehicle
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle
- Global EV Test Equipment Market, By Region:
- North America
- United States
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South America
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in global EV test equipment market.
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order. Single User license will be delivered in PDF format without