Brazil Construction Chemicals Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020
Construction chemicals are speciality chemicals which are added to construction material in order to enhance one or more properties of the final product. These chemicals impart specific properties such as strength, stability, chemical resistance, etc., besides improving quality, life and workability of the concrete. Broadly, construction chemicals are categorized under four segments - Concrete Admixtures, Adhesives And Sealants, Protective Coatings and Asphalt Additives. In Brazil, the demand for construction chemicals market has been growing due to increasing construction activities, both in residential and commercial real estate, as well as increasing government focus on strengthening the country’s infrastructure and implementing affordable housing programs to meet the growing housing demand in the country.
According to “Brazil Construction Chemicals Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, construction chemicals market in Brazil is projected to surpass USD1.38 billion by 2020. Growth in the market is anticipated on account of upcoming infrastructure projects including expansion of railways, highways, metros, etc. as well as anticipated growth in the number of commercial and residential buildings in the country over the next five years. Moreover, increasing investments in construction activities, growing repair and renovation activities in residential segment, coupled with the upcoming 2016 Summers Olympics Games in Rio de Janerio are other major factors that are expected to positively influence the construction chemicals market in Brazil during 2015-20. In 2014, Sika emerged as the market leader in Brazil construction chemicals market, followed by RPM Inc., W.R. Grace and BASF. These companies are enhancing their market presence in the country by expanding their production base as well as through mergers & acquisitions. “Brazil Construction Chemicals Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” elaborates the following aspects related to construction chemicals market in Brazil:
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- Brazil Construction Chemicals Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Concrete Admixtures, Adhesives And Sealants, Protective Coatings and Asphalt Additives
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Brazil construction chemicals market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, vendors and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with construction chemicals suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.Please Note:
Printing is not available on single-user licenses.
1. Sika SA
2. RPM International Inc. (NYSE: RPM)
3. W. R. Grace & Co. (NYSE:GRA)
4. BASF S.A.
5. Mapei Brasil Materias de Construção, Ltda/ Mapei Brazil Building Materials, Ltd
6. MC-Bauchemie Brazil
7. Elasteq of Brazil Ltda.
8. Vedacit/Vedacit do Nordeste S.A.
9. Empresas Artecola
List of FiguresFigure 1: Brazil Construction Chemicals Market Size, By Value, 2010-2020F (USD Million)Figure 2: Brazil Investment Share in Roads, Railways and Waterways, 2005-2015* (%)Figure 3: Brazil Construction Chemicals Market Share, By Product Segment, By Value, 2010-2020FFigure 4: Brazil Construction Chemicals Market Share, By End Use Sector, By Value, 2010-2020FFigure 5: Brazil Construction Chemicals Market Share, By Company, By Value, 2014 & 2020F*Figure 6: Brazil Construction Chemicals Market Size, By Region, By Value, 2010-2020FFigure 7: Brazil Regional Distribution, By StatesFigure 8: Brazil Construction Protective Coatings Market Size, By Value, 2010-2020F (USD Million)Figure 9: Brazil Concrete Admixtures Market Size, By Value, 2010-2020F (USD Million)Figure 10: Brazil Construction Adhesives & Sealants Market Size, By Value, 2010-2020F (USD Million)Figure 11: Brazil Asphalt Additives Market Size, By Value, 2010-2020F (USD Million)Figure 12: Brazil Population, 2010-2014 (Million)Figure 13: Brazil Urban Population Share, 2010-2014 (As % of Total Population)Figure 14: Brazil Rural Population, 2010-2014 (Million)Figure 15: Brazil Gross National Income Per Capita Per Year, 2010-2014 (USD)Figure 16: Brazil Number of LEED Certified Buildings, 2010-2014* (Units)List of TablesTable 1: BRIIC Countries Infrastructure Rank among 144 Countries, 2012-13 & 2014-15Table 2: Brazil PAC Investments, By Sector, 2005-2015* (%)Table 3: Brazil PIL (Logistics Investment Plan) Highway Concessions, 2012 Table 4: Brazil PIL Highway Concessions Auctions, 2015 & 2016 Table 5: Brazil PIL New Investment in Existing Road Concessions, 2015Table 6: Brazil PIL Railway Concession Projected Investments, After 2015Table 7: Brazil Construction Chemicals Market Size, By End Use Sector, By Value, 2010-2014 (USD Million)Table 8: Brazil Construction Chemicals Market Size, By End Use Sector, By Value, 2015E-2020F (USD Million)Table 9: Latin America Construction Chemicals Sales Revenue, By Company, 2014Table 10: Brazil Planned Investment in Airports, By Region, Post 2013 Table 11: Brazil Summer Olympics 2016, Estimated InvestmentsTable 12: Estimated Investments in Different Construction Projects During 2013-2018Table 13: Number of PPP Contracts Signed in Brazil, 2006-2015
- 1. Research Methodology
- 2. Analyst View
- 3. Product Overview
- 4. Global Construction Chemicals Market Overview
- 5. Brazil Construction Chemical Market Outlook
- 5.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 5.1.1. By Value
- 5.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 5.2.1. By Product Segment
- 5.2.2. By End Use Sector
- 5.2.3. By Company
- 5.2.4. By Region
- 6. Brazil Construction Protective Coatings Market Outlook
- 6.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 6.1.1. By Value
- 7. Brazil Concrete Admixtures Market Outlook
- 7.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 7.1.1. By Value
- 8. Brazil Construction Adhesives & Sealants Market Outlook
- 8.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 8.1.1. By Value
- 9. Brazil Asphalt Additives Market Outlook
- 9.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 9.1.1. By Value
- 10. Market Dynamics
- 10.1. Drivers
- 10.2. Challenges
- 11. Market Trends & Developments
- 11.1. Increasing Investment in Construction
- 11.2. Investments Through Public Private Partnerships
- 11.3. Bio-Based Products
- 11.4. Green Building
- 11.5. Market Expansion
- 12. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- 13. Brazil Economic Profile
- 14. Competitive Benchmarking
- 15. Competitive Landscape
- 15.1. Sika SA
- 15.2. RPM International Inc. (NYSE: RPM)
- 15.3. W. R. Grace & Co. (NYSE:GRA)
- 15.4. BASF S.A.
- 15.5. Mapei Brasil Materias de Construção, Ltda/ Mapei Brazil Building Materials, Ltd
- 15.6. MC-Bauchemie Brazil
- 15.7. Elasteq of Brazil Ltda.
- 15.8. Vedacit/Vedacit do Nordeste S.A.
- 15.9. Empresas Artecola
- 16. Strategic Recommendations