Asia-Pacific Naphtha Demand Supply Analysis, By End Use (Gasoline Blending, Reforming, Steam Cracking and Others), Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 – 2026
Asia-Pacific Naphtha consumption market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 3% by 2026. The region is home to developing countries such as China and India whose energy demand and gasoline consumption are continuously surging. These two countries along with developed countries such Japan and South Korea are the leading naphtha importers in the region, owing to traditional naphtha based cracker capacities operating in these countries. Asia-Pacific is expected to grow demonstrate growth in demand for naphtha at the highest CAGR during the forecast period due to rising demand from petrochemical industry and increasing number of automobiles.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2011-2015
- Base Year: 2016
- Estimated Year: 2017
- Forecast Period: 2017–2026
Objective of the Study:
- The primary objective of the study was to understand and gain insights about the Asia-Pacific Naphtha Demand Supply analysis & forecast.
- To analyze Naptha consumption of different countries in the Asia-Pacific region.
- To forecast the market for Light & Heavy Naphtha consumption till 2026
- Naphtha Consumption by End Use
- Naphtha Import-Export Scenario - By Country
- Competitive Landscape of naphtha producers, exporters and traders operating in Asia-Pacific
TechSci Research carried out Asia-Pacific naphtha demand supply analysis study by considering various aspects of Asia-Pacific naphtha market. In the beginning of the Asia-Pacific naphtha demand supply analysis, a brief study was conducted to understand each aspect of market outlook such as drivers, challenges, market trends and various other major factors affecting the market. Moreover, an in-depth analysis was conducted to understand Asia-Pacific naphtha market scenario and to gauge the competitive scenario.
Afterwards, a detailed scrutiny of naphtha consumption by type, by end use, and by country markets for Asia-Pacific naphtha supply demand analysis was conducted. In order to extract data for Asia-Pacific naphtha market, primary research surveys were conducted with key opinion leaders, naphtha end users, traders, importers and exporters to understand historical and present trends.
Considering the assumptions, TechSci research dedicated team of industry experts has comprehensively monitored and analysed various aspects of Asia-Pacific naphtha supply demand market. TechSci research team has analysed various segments and speculated a positive future for Asia-Pacific naphtha market and subsequent countries. Moreover, various secondary sources were utilized for preparing this report such as directories, databases such as company annual reports, financial reports, proprietary databases, among others.
Key Target Audience:
- Naphtha producers (refiners), Natural Gas Liquid (NGL) plants, crude oil suppliers, naphtha traders, shipping companies.
- Customers (Petrochemical industry and other customers such as fertilizer, power and steel industries).
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to naphtha trade
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
The study is useful in providing answers to past, current and future trends of naphtha consumption in Asia-Pacific market. This study helps in analysing specific country naphtha consumption trend which are useful for industry stakeholders such as naphtha producers (refiners), Natural Gas Liquid (NGL) plants, crude oil suppliers, naphtha traders, shipping companies, regulatory bodies, petrochemical industry and other customers (fertilizer, power and steel industries).
In this report, the Asia-Pacific naphtha supply demand analysis has been segmented into the following categories in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Naphtha Consumption, By Country:
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Naphtha Consumption, By Type:
- Light Naphtha
- Heavy Naphtha
- Naphtha Consumption, By End Use:
- Gasoline Blending
- Naphtha Reforming
- Steam Cracking
- Naphtha Import-Export Scenario, By Country
Competition Benchmarking: Country specific steam cracker and naphtha reforming capacities, major consumers, and major suppliers & traders
Available Customizations: With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Channel Partner Analysis
- Detailed list of distributors and dealers across all major countries.
- Detailed analysis and profiling of market players (up to five).
Printing is not available on single-user licenses.